Share:

NOTICE:

DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website are not engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. Do not use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. Do not begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision.

why you guys keep bumping and frauding a post  

RSS
dopafacker

seriouly admin, no hurts feelings but this whole site is so useless at someside , i just made 2 threads last week and i dont get any comment and advice, inkow i dont want to be that important person but look at the post of the members, how many of threads s got resolve compared how many of threads get bumped at this site, look at thumb face pulling tutorial, like i mean mewing is so simple but you guys making its so harder to understand. Sorry guys if i rant here, i just want to express my feeling for what ive seen and observe here in the great work org, i dont want to crisize or what.

Posted : 12/07/2019 12:16 pm
TGW
 TGW
TGW Admin Admin

There isn't really an accepted theory of what works, or even what the proper method of mewing/tongue posture is, so all the different methods are acceptable discussion. It's an ongoing discussion with no "resolved" threads, since the issue hasn't been resolved

Your posts often don't make much sense either. I'm not sure if English isn't your first language or it's just your writing style, but it's hard to tell what you're trying to say most of the time - which is probably the reason for your low response rate

This post was modified 1 week ago by TGW
ReplyQuote
Posted : 12/07/2019 12:24 pm
Share:

As you undergo correction in the near future, please consider keeping records for your own sake and for others. Pictures of dental impressions, scans, medical reports reports can be very helpful even with all personally identifying information blocked out.

Your input could help many, many people

Face Development

Working

Please Login or Register