Notifications
Clear all

NOTICE:

DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website are not engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. Do not use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. Do not begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision.

What is the problem of my sister besides facial fat?  

RSS
focusxf
focusxf

Bump, how can she improve?

ReplyQuote
Posted : 08/05/2019 6:02 pm
Progress
Member Moderator

Deep overbite, possibly caused by clock-wise rotation of the maxilla, which leads to the nasal protrusion. Essentially there is not enough space in her middle-face for the nose to "fall into". Note that this only my suspicion, since I have a similar thing going on. You can notice how the nose has retreated into its proper place over time: https://the-great-work.org/community/case-discussions/progress-of-progress-two-year-skull-change/paged/2/#post-19750

ReplyQuote
Posted : 08/05/2019 6:16 pm
focusxf

So what she need to do in order to correct it overtime? Kudos to you, maester, for your improv !

ReplyQuote
Posted : 08/05/2019 6:39 pm
Progress
Member Moderator

Keeping neck straight and maintaining tongue posture (especially the back of the tongue) should resolve the issue over time. It may be useful to keep teeth apart too.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 08/05/2019 6:42 pm
focusxf
Posted by: Progress

Keeping neck straight and maintaining tongue posture (especially the back of the tongue) should resolve the issue over time. It may be useful to keep teeth apart too.

Thank u master, U have helped in my case(assymetry) and in my sister's case. Gracias!

ReplyQuote
Posted : 08/05/2019 6:56 pm
Progress
Member Moderator
Posted by: djnorbit1
Posted by: Progress

Thank u master, U have helped in my case(assymetry) and in my sister's case. Gracias!

Stay well!

ReplyQuote
Posted : 08/05/2019 7:06 pm
MewMouse500

I would kill for a maxilla like your sister.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 17/05/2019 3:00 am
focusxf

Yes, she has pretty good maxilla not gonna lie here.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 18/05/2019 3:42 pm
darkindigo
Reputable Member

@djnorbit1  Any orthodontist can fix a deep bite.  Mewing shortens faces.. Not recommended here, IMO.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 18/05/2019 5:49 pm
focusxf

Geez, chill, why are u even here when this site is 90% about mewing noone cares about orthodontist and I wholeheartedly trust dr Mike Mew(because I believe that nature designed us to be perfect). If mewing shortens face then look at my thread with my problem then try to say something about my short face... Btw my sister never mewed, she just wanted to know because I started mewing(been mewing uncounciously my whole life, but only on one side due to my postural imbalance) and told her about it and she asked me to ask here LOL.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 18/05/2019 7:17 pm
darkindigo
Reputable Member

Dude like chill, why are u even here when this site is 90% about mewing noone cares about orthodontist and I wholeheartedly trust dr Mike Mew. If mewing shortens face then look at my thread with my problem then try to say something about my short face... Btw my sister never mewed, she just wanted to know because I started mewing(been mewing uncounciously my whole life, but only on one side due to my postural imbalance) and told her about it and she asked me to ask here LOL.

Such appreciation.  I guess you can find out yourself.  🙂

ReplyQuote
Posted : 18/05/2019 7:19 pm
focusxf
Posted by: darkindigo

Dude like chill, why are u even here when this site is 90% about mewing noone cares about orthodontist and I wholeheartedly trust dr Mike Mew. If mewing shortens face then look at my thread with my problem then try to say something about my short face... Btw my sister never mewed, she just wanted to know because I started mewing(been mewing uncounciously my whole life, but only on one side due to my postural imbalance) and told her about it and she asked me to ask here LOL.

Yes, because I've seen your posts and not gonna lie they are look like you are an orthodontist and u do not want mewing to go mainstream.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 18/05/2019 7:21 pm
focusxf

PLEASE send updates... I have my popcorn ready!!!!  The fat is from the deep bite, idiot!

You are extremely delusional, like go back to school and find some hobbies. Yes btw you should be banned for saying "idiot" once and for all.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 18/05/2019 7:23 pm
Rockyp33
Reputable Member

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gcI8CvoFxfQ

ReplyQuote
Posted : 19/05/2019 3:12 am