Notifications
Clear all

NOTICE:

DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website are not engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. Do not use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. Do not begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision.

Opinions (I have pictures)  

RSS
Fred
 Fred
Estimable Member

The left was taken on the 17th of June and the right was taken on the 22nd July(the time this post was made.)

I've gotten my braces on May 20th, so about 25 days in when I got the photo on the left taken. I would to hear if you see any noticeable changes within these two photos.

If you were wondering, they were both taken at night and with the same artificial lighting conditions, and no I did not shrink. I hope you can work your way around the different camera distances.

Posted : 24/07/2019 3:13 am
Roflcopters
Trusted Member

Puto, honestamente.. É eu não quero parecer rude, mas épá, eu pensava que tinhas um problema grave de CFD Fred.. 

Vai pó ginásio, levanta uns pesos pesados enquanto praticas mewing e siga pa frente é que é caminho com a tua vida pá. Andas aqui a perder tempo. 

Pareces me um puto giro e honestamente acho que a tua tristeza não advém de um relacionamento com CFD. 

Ainda és novo pá, tens tempo.. 

O aparelho em si não te vai fazer mal nenhum! Só vai expandir os arcos.. Vais ter melhor postura lingual e podes praticar mewing com o aparelho que até te dá resultados mais rápidos.. 

Eu não noto diferença nenhuma e certamente que se há diferenças são mínimas..

Qual é o plano do teu médico? 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 24/07/2019 5:15 am
Fred liked
Fred
 Fred
Estimable Member

Fine. I'm okay with that. I don't spend hours here anymore like I used to before. As for my plan I do not know what is yet.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 24/07/2019 9:20 am
Roflcopters
Trusted Member
Posted by: Fred

Fine. I'm okay with that. I don't spend hours here anymore like I used to before. As for my plan I do not know what is yet.

Bota mase estudar e falar com gajas. 

O que interessa é a atitude.

Em relação à opinião que querias, acho que daqui a 1 ou 2 anos tas um macho do caralho se continuares com boa postura oral e corporal, o aparelho só te vai ajudar.

Se fizeste extracções caga nisso, já foi, quando tiveres idade pa tomar conta de ti mesmo hás de resolver isso. 

Tenta falar com a tua mãe sobre isto e explica lhe a situação de forma a que ela perceba What this is all about. 

Visita Wsei.Org! Leva lá a tua mãe por exemplo. Bom grupo focado em ortopedia funcional e airway. Na vanguarda da Europa. 

Puxa por ti que tens potencial. 

O que é que queres fazer como curso superior?

Eu apostava em ortodontia! És um puto esperto claramente e tens interesse na área, independentemente de ser motivado por uma necessidade pessoal. 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 24/07/2019 12:52 pm
Parks

To be honest. You look Fine. Better on the right. Like you have a an attractive face, even if it's not top tier. 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 24/07/2019 2:43 pm
Fred
 Fred
Estimable Member

I wasn't asking for my attractiveness level. I was asking if anyone could see notable changes, besides the inflated cheeks that I now have. lol

ReplyQuote
Posted : 25/07/2019 3:25 am
Fred
 Fred
Estimable Member

@roflcopters

I clearly do, it's a fascinating topic and people who are lucky enough to discover it, afford it (including travel expanses) prosper in health and in life. But I'm still figuring out what works and what does not work. Sometimes I try to get the idea that maybe something mainstream is bringing hell to my single mother, even with visual health. She worked to save the 1 thousand dollars (the rest was covered by insurance). It is like I'm talking to a brick wall, someone who has not accepted the idea that straight teeth are not superior to airway health, IT WILL PREVENT HEALTH PROBLEMS people experience these things typically during or after their traditional orthodontic treatment, and facial aesthetics or what little some or most of us will have after this vile disease on humanity. I try to stay happy in life, I know where the blues come from bad eating habits, the cruel world, and airways. And even though I have been dealt a bad hand my smile still stays on straight or crooked. It's not too late.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 25/07/2019 3:54 am
Fred
 Fred
Estimable Member
Posted by: @roflcopters

Visita Wsei.Org! Leva lá a tua mãe por exemplo. Bom grupo focado em ortopedia funcional e airway. Na vanguarda da Europa. 

My blood is Portuguese too!!! I'm American cultured and speak broken Portuguese.

And that means my mother is too, she's a native citizen who speaks pure Portuguese. 

If she doesn't buy it, the one thing that is offered to her almost exclusively for her, I have failed at teaching her and my chances of making a comeback will be shredded to almost nothing. Maybe I got a good card to play this time. 

I'll keep you updated whether you care or not.

Obrigado, Roflcopters.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 25/07/2019 4:07 am
gubbbb

lol @fred didn't you write a post about you freaking out about your looks? you look great dude.

regarding your question:

I lined up the photos in Photoshop  and results are inconclusive

Different angle/lighting you're tilting your head and your moth is slightly open(the freckle on your cheek moving is a good tell that the lense is in a different position. Your cheekbones  look  more defined because of the lighting but that's about it.

anyways take care wishing you all the best!

ReplyQuote
Posted : 25/07/2019 7:55 am
Fred
 Fred
Estimable Member

@gubbbb

Just wow. I never thought that someone would do this one day. It's easy, I bet. But still awesome. 

I think my chin actually moved forward, the braces made it so that my mouth would be in the correct bite position, it gave it a little more height and admittedly it gave my chin a slightly better appearance. 

Thank you, gubbbb.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 25/07/2019 8:57 pm
dm222
Trusted Member

@Fred

You look fine but you are looking at the ceiling.

Would be interesting to see photos with normal posture.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 05/08/2019 4:14 pm