Notifications
Clear all

NOTICE:

DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website are not engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. Do not use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. Do not begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision.

Help i think the dentist damage my face  

RSS
dopafacker
Eminent Member

So my three wisdom teeth extracted when im 15 im 16 now because my dentist told me to remove theme. My wisdom teeth in the top was pull no operation or any thing. My two wisdom teeth on the bottom was remove by operation the dentist remove almost an inch or half of bone of my jaw bone both side left and right my question is  what is the effect of the wisdom teeth extraction? I have only 1 wisdom teeth on the top. Do chewing and maxillary rotation help because jamo did great result even he have wisdom teeth extraction

Posted : 25/05/2019 2:07 am
TGW
 TGW
TGW Admin Admin

Edit: This is in response to the mental health of many of the users who feel discouraged by improper growth, including the original poster

I went through similar feelings 

To skip you forward a few years of agonizing; Your experiences get magnified by the thoughts and feelings you let yourself have about them.

I at one time felt my Craniofacial development was the central pivot around which my life revolved. Of course, with such an Outlook, all the information that I received was filtered through the lens of thinking that things aren't going good enough for me because of my Craniofacial development. 

A lot of time and energy was spent confirming to myself that this seemingly unfixable thing about me was where my misery stemmed from. 

So I had three options really. 

I could commit suicide. That option is always there, we have opposable thumbs. But that option is always there anyways, I will hold out until I think of something better.

Then I came to the option of just swallowing this as some sort of burden, a cross to carry. To live as wonderfully as possible despite it.

I kept with this option for many years. After all, I still had opposable thumbs so it's not like I was spending much on this second option but time.

This felt deeply unsatisfying.

That time was what I needed. Unprompted, a third option began to establish it's truth to me. 

There's really nothing stopping me from deciding to change my conclusions ; I Am ultimately in charge of my thoughts, so I should make the attempt to organize my conscience thoughts into whatever arrangement makes every situation and moment the best possible experience for myself.

For that to be possible, I had to decide that my Craniofacial issues did not hinder me or limit my potential. So I decided. They do not bother me. Any thoughts which suggest I should be bothered by my Craniofacial issue don't need to be entertained. 

I didn't pretend they didn't bother me. I didn't act like they didn't bother me. I decided, I KNOW they don't bother me. 

And since they don't bother me, the world slowly stopped being bothered by them. My Craniofacial development slowly started holding less and less relevance to how my life was developing. All sorts of roadblocks on my potential which I had blamed on Craniofacial development began evaporating as I stopped putting up roadblocks and blaming them on my Craniofacial development.

All of the barriers and problems that I had decided were because of my Craniofacial issues? Blown right through them like the mirages that they were. Got the girl(s), got the best friend(s), got the experience(s) that I was dreaming would happen if  I had better Craniofacial development. I decided that I don't need to insert that if into any of my experiences anymore, so my experiences stopped using that if as an excuse not to meet my expectations. 

If I could talk to myself from 7 years ago, if I could send him a collection of my more recent memories, I would love to see the incredulous look on his face and the type of questions he would ask:

"You did what?! You went where?! With who?! How'd you pay for that?! THAT Girl?!?!"

The third option. Years of time have been spent invested in testing its veracity.

My second option faded away and my first option now seems laughable. Well, for me, now.

Not for you who currently feel suicidal. Of course, that option never leaves the table since Your body is very much mortal and you have opposable thumbs.

Put your opposable thumbs back in their holsters.

The hands are a tool, and with them you can either build something that brings our your potential and gives you joy ; Or you can build something to kill yourself with.

The mind is a tool, and with it you can either accept an understanding which brings out your potential and brings you joy ; Or you can accept an elaborate horror story to kill yourself with. 

I still know about my Craniofacial issues and work towards correcting them because I want excellent health for myself. I see the continued health improvements and they bring me great satisfaction. 

The wisdom teeth and alveolar ridge are crucial parts of the skull and its balancing. Taking them out is a setback, yes. Can the body overcome this setback? Yes, it can turn the calcium you eat from a leafy vegetable or glass of milk into living bone cell in less than 72 hours. You are constantly generating and regenerating the entire body structure without any conscious effort needed to make the process work. 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 25/05/2019 4:52 am
Pame, darkindigo, Thezz and 1 people liked
Wellwellwell
Posted by: TGW

I went through similar feelings 

To skip you forward a few years of agonizing; Your experiences get magnified by the thoughts and feelings you let yourself have about them.

I at one time felt my Craniofacial development was the central pivot around which my life revolved. Of course, with such an Outlook, all the information that I received was filtered through the lens of thinking that things aren't going good enough for me because of my Craniofacial development. 

A lot of time and energy was spent confirming to myself that this seemingly unfixable thing about me was where my misery stemmed from. 

So I had three options really. 

I could commit suicide. That option is always there, we have opposable thumbs. But that option is always there anyways, I will hold out until I think of something better.

Then I came to the option of just swallowing this as some sort of burden, a cross to carry. To live as wonderfully as possible despite it.

I kept with this option for many years. After all, I still had opposable thumbs so it's not like I was spending much on this second option but time.

This felt deeply unsatisfying.

That time was what I needed. Unprompted, a third option began to establish it's truth to me. 

There's really nothing stopping me from deciding to change my conclusions ; I Am ultimately in charge of my thoughts, so I should make the attempt to organize my conscience thoughts into whatever arrangement makes every situation and moment the best possible experience for myself.

For that to be possible, I had to decide that my Craniofacial issues did not hinder me or limit my potential. So I decided. They do not bother me. Any thoughts which suggest I should be bothered by my Craniofacial issue don't need to be entertained. 

I didn't pretend they didn't bother me. I didn't act like they didn't bother me. I decided, I KNOW they don't bother me. 

And since they don't bother me, the world slowly stopped being bothered by them. My Craniofacial development slowly started holding less and less relevance to how my life was developing. All sorts of roadblocks on my potential which I had blamed on Craniofacial development began evaporating as I stopped putting up roadblocks and blaming them on my Craniofacial development.

All of the barriers and problems that I had decided were because of my Craniofacial issues? Blown right through them like the mirages that they were. Got the girl(s), got the best friend(s), got the experience(s) that I was dreaming would happen if  I had better Craniofacial development. I decided that I don't need to insert that if into any of my experiences anymore, so my experiences stopped using that if as an excuse not to meet my expectations. 

If I could talk to myself from 7 years ago, if I could send him a collection of my more recent memories, I would love to see the incredulous look on his face and the type of questions he would ask:

"You did what?! You went where?! With who?! How'd you pay for that?! THAT Girl?!?!"

The third option. Years of time have been spent invested in testing its veracity.

My second option faded away and my first option now seems laughable. Well, for me, now.

Not for you who currently feel suicidal. Of course, that option never leaves the table since Your body is very much mortal and you have opposable thumbs.

Put your opposable thumbs back in their holsters.

The hands are a tool, and with them you can either build something that brings our your potential and gives you joy ; Or you can build something to kill yourself with.

The mind is a tool, and with it you can either accept an understanding which brings out your potential and brings you joy ; Or you can accept an elaborate horror story to kill yourself with. 

I still know about my Craniofacial issues and work towards correcting them because I want excellent health for myself. I see the continued health improvements and they bring me great satisfaction. 

The wisdom teeth and alveolar ridge are crucial parts of the skull and its balancing. Taking them out is a setback, yes. Can the body overcome this setback? Yes, it can turn the calcium you eat from a leafy vegetable or glass of milk into living bone cell in less than 72 hours. You are constantly generating and regenerating the entire body structure without any conscious effort needed to make the process work. 

This is a great post, and I wish some people in the darker corners of the internet would see these kind of posts.

I want to add to what TGW said.

I too have a very weak facial development. The no jaw, long mid face, big gummy smile, big nose, I have it all.

If I posted my photo in one of the sluthate forums they would call me a 1/10 incel.

Yet, somehow I managed to have amazing experiences in my life, have many friends and had my way with beautiful instagram-level models that I couldn't dream of when I was younger and thought my life was heading for friendless virginhood.

How come I had such great experiences?

First, positive momentum plays a big part, don't think you will be able to change yourself in one month or even one year. But focus on getting small wins and stepping out of your comfort zone.

Second, realise that it's not all black and white, while I don't have the best facial development I am tall which helps and I developed a decent personality which helps even more. There are many things that define a person, don't fall into one thing.

Also understand that I have been where you are, I finished highschool a friended loser who was teased for most of my school years. I felt so ugly that no girl would look at me and I had a big issue talking at eye level with guys that had sex before. Sometimes we focus all of our problems on one thing, but life is more than that. I would have been the biggest idiot in the world if I ended my life at such an early age just because I discovered that my facial development was not that great.

- Started soft mewing on 12 Feb 2019. Have not seen any real results or changes.
- Starting IMW: 35 mm
- Current IMW: 35 mm

ReplyQuote
Posted : 25/05/2019 7:09 am
Thezz liked
Thezz

I can relate with how you're feeling right now - I used to  contemplate killing myself everyday because of my face, and one of the most frustrating and difficult parts of it was knowing that this feeling was caused by facial development which very few people are aware of. Therefore, I couldn't really talk to anyone about it because no one would believe me or understand where I was coming from.

However, after many months of experiencing this immense defeated, hopeless depression, eventually, I began to accept what is and actually feel excited for the facial improvement journey I was embarking on and I realised that I could never be happy if I always relied on external factors (like appearance for example) to determine my happiness. Slowly, I began to see life in a different way and look forward to everything life has to offer and deepen my spiritual understanding of the world we live in, and now I'm happier and more free than ever before.

I know this may sound cringey, but honestly, although you may feel as though you aren't in the place of mind to do this right now, I really would recommend learning more about spirituality. I personally started by researching the law of attraction on YouTube and what not and it's honestly changed m my life for the better. Try looking into it - it definitely won't hurt.

At the end of the day, I too have had teeth extracted and typical (annoying) orthodontic treatment but I've already noticed great changes in my facial structure from mewing and I know that this is only the beginning. And it's the beginning for you too, you will change for the better. Just imagine people a few months/years down the line commenting on how much better you look now.

Sorry if this was a real cringe-fest, but please know that everything(facial structure and general life and well being) 100% gets better even if you don't feel that way now. I wish you the best.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 25/05/2019 9:34 am
darkindigo
Reputable Member

Depression can be caused by facial stuff... do you have any photos or anything to share?  The things you need are a quick vitamin D test.  RIGHT AWAY.  Also... if you're narrow up top, realize that this can and may be widened.  The thing is, a CBCT will help you a lot.  Get a CBCT.  This will highlight some of your airway.  If you know your minimum cross-sectional area, you can work at that.  The thing is… your face can be ruined through orthodontics.  Many have terrible, life-long problems from some dope-head who somehow found his way through dental school to go out there are destroy health willy nilly.  This is just blunt fact.  It hurts.  This is especially hurtful... BUT!  There are Saviors on Mt. Zion!  There are HEROES coming!  There are those who actually give a [Rude Language or Insults are not tolerated] and want to help.  The world is getting better.  The world is getting bigger.  The world is changing NOW!  I spoke with a patent lawyer recently who has had several of his other clients come out with airway-focused orthodontic interventions.  HELP is coming.  Don't let it be too late.  Hold on.  Hold out.  We are ALL in this together.  With much love and hopes and prayers and wishes.  <3 <3 Hugs  AND.. airway is your way.  There are MANY ways to help this that don't cost a dime.

Controlled nasal breathing.  Especially pranayama.

Get a polysomnography read by a pulmonologist (NOT an ENT).  Hopefully just mentioning snoring or concerns for airway would help.  Be a hero.  Be someone's hero.  When you get out the other side of this thing... you will lead armies of educated folk.

Look at your palatal vault and intermolar width.  I can help you to widen this naturally... with NO equipment needed.  I only say to PM for details, because it's super powerful.

Buy a down pillow or a pillow that will support your head and keep your chin up.  Most of all, keep your chin up metaphorically.  I know what the [Rude Language or Insults are not tolerated] I'm talking about.  I've been through SO many years of medication.  Medication can help in these clutch moments.  Ultimately, getting to the root underlying cause is where you will find help.  Many of our neurotransmitters (serotonin, dopamine, noreprenephrine) work off the D hormone.  I got off psychotrophics entirely with vitamin D (hormone D)… ideally from the sun.

I know these things may be obvious or simple and appear trite.  However, knowing what it good for our health doesn't help us one bit.  Knowing exercise is good won't get us the results from doing it.  Knowing that a good night's rest is important won't mean that you'll be refreshed and more apt to tackle life.  Being aware that vitamin D (hormone D) is deficient won't raise the levels.  Understanding the power of pranayama won't do [Rude Language or Insults are not tolerated] for you (pardon by French).  That's the thing between knowing something book-wise... such as knowing that you are a being of innate worth beyond your face... that matters.  Knowing that you'll get through this.  That's important.  Knowing that you're rocking and rolling on your way to success... that is critical.  Knowing that the world would be at a loss without you MUST be known.  These are all things worth knowing and reciting to memory.

But when it comes to the body... that's a WHOLE other animal.  Does that make sense?

ReplyQuote
Posted : 26/05/2019 11:18 pm
darkindigo
Reputable Member

There are treatments out there NOW to help you.  Let's work together and make it happen.  You cannot be another statistic.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 26/05/2019 11:32 pm
darkindigo
Reputable Member

@dopafacker please keep us updated.  This is a support channel and we are all here for you!

ReplyQuote
Posted : 26/05/2019 11:34 pm
Pame
 Pame
Trusted Member

Just to add to this, I come from a bit of a different place as I have decent facial development and I've never had any orthodontic work done on me. Multiple people have called me handsome/attractive, and Im generally treated well by most people. Despite this Im still miserable and have been very close to committing suicide. Many people who are way less attractive than me live way happier and more fulfilling lives than I do. Everything is not suddenly going to fix itself if you turn into a model. There are plenty of very attractive people who struggle with depression and mental illness. Looks are important, but I really don't think its a necessity for living a happy and meaningful life.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 27/05/2019 5:28 am
dopafacker
Eminent Member

THNKS BRO 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 27/05/2019 5:39 am
Oatmeal
Trusted Member

Can relate. I had many people call me really bad stuff because I was ugly. I just had to move on I guess. I'll be honest with you, having a unattractive face is not a fun time. I just had to learn to live with it, and hopefully you and I will get out of this situation. Keep going bro.

Also OP, if you don't believe me here's a pic of me. I think you'll be alright.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 27/05/2019 11:46 am
Oatmeal
Trusted Member

I know this is unpopular, but craniofacial issues do get in the way of having relationships. It's just how life works, because you will always be judged by the way you look. If you look ugly like me, it's gonna be almost impossible to surmount. 

So instead, I opt to improve my looks before I get into relationships and such.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 27/05/2019 1:18 pm
darkindigo
Reputable Member
Posted by: oatmeal

I know this is unpopular, but craniofacial issues do get in the way of having relationships. It's just how life works, because you will always be judged by the way you look. If you look ugly like me, it's gonna be almost impossible to surmount. 

So instead, I opt to improve my looks before I get into relationships and such.

@oatmeal You look nice.  Here's the thing... there's always someone to counterbalance.  For example, you'll probably marry someone with a shorter face... then your kids even out.  She'll feel her face is too short and wide and she'll be attracted to you for your longer, in her mind sexy face.  That's just how it goes... or!  Maybe there will be something different... but opposites do attract.  I dated a guy with a way forward chin, because mine was a little smaller.  Anyway, it all evens out with genes over time.  Believe it or not, many women will like all sorts of different men.  Guys do have it easier, because men are more visual while women look for safety, security and someone who can make them laugh (put them at ease).  I will give you that someone with a recessed chin may be having less energy... but there are ways to combat that... exercise... get sunshine.  These all help your bones to grow anyway.  Remember...as you watch the movies...someone on the big screen may seem less attractive at first...but after a while you like them.  That's how it is.  I thought Mathew McConaughey was unattractive at first.  I'm blond and am not attracted to blonds.  Plus...his weird curly hair.  lol  I saw him in "The Wedding Planner".  Anyway, over time, I thought he was cute.  So... then I liked him as an actor and thought he was really cute... then he became one of my favorite actors.  In fact, I got teased for liking him.  He has a confidence and personality.  That's more important.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 01/06/2019 12:17 am
elevee
Trusted Member

@TGW, please consider making some variation of your post a sticky in the new youth forum. That message needs to be heard a hundred times. Almost every day I see some very young person here express feelings similar to the OP. Unfortunately there are less friendly places on the internet that would lead a young person to believe that they will never experience love, acceptance, success, joy or sex if their facial development is poor, and it's just not true. Please make sure your message is heard.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 23/06/2019 8:20 pm
dopafacker
Eminent Member

your gl 🙂

ReplyQuote
Posted : 05/07/2019 10:14 am
dopafacker
Eminent Member
Posted by: dopafacker

your gl 🙂 @oatmeal

ReplyQuote