Notifications
Clear all

NOTICE:

DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website are not engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. Do not use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. Do not begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision.

help guys please I don't want my time waste again

Yasuo420

So I start mewing when I'm 15 now I'm 16 about a year ago past. So I do alot of mistake, I pull my wisdom teeth around 3 (I'm the guy in this forum who suicidal because of wisdom teeth pulled this is my second account) I remove my retainer my teeth goes back and I have around 5 mm of overjet, I plan to hard mew but I can't because my tongue burn, so my question is why my tongue burn when I hard mew (I didn't feel any sensation when I tongue chew so) can you help me people say you need to feel your cheekbones burn when you hard mew. 

Topic starter Posted : 22/08/2019 10:15 am
Yasuo420

buMp

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 23/08/2019 1:20 pm
ancoratu

Hard mewing is not exactly normal and is likely to cause teeth to tip. 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 25/08/2019 8:00 am
Oatmeal
Trusted Member

Wait, so you feel your tongue burning? 

Also speaking of sensations, how do you people on this forum get those? I've never gotten any at all.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 25/08/2019 10:24 am
darkindigo
Reputable Member
Posted by: @yasuo420

So I start mewing when I'm 15 now I'm 16 about a year ago past. So I do alot of mistake, I pull my wisdom teeth around 3 (I'm the guy in this forum who suicidal because of wisdom teeth pulled this is my second account) I remove my retainer my teeth goes back and I have around 5 mm of overjet, I plan to hard mew but I can't because my tongue burn, so my question is why my tongue burn when I hard mew (I didn't feel any sensation when I tongue chew so) can you help me people say you need to feel your cheekbones burn when you hard mew. 

First...know that Dr. Mike Mew doesn't know everything.  Sorry that it's hard to believe.  He isn't God.  Here's the deal...the reason why your chin went back with the loss of retainer is this principle.  If you widen arches, the chin tends to advance.  If your arches narrow, your chin tends to get pushed back.  The arches must have lost some width with the removal of your retainer.  Pushing UP will only cause anxiety as your maxilla cuts into your precious nasal space.  You want to only widen (which is outward).  You're going to have to go back to braces and quit Mewing.  Pick up yoga...this will help with airway.  Get a great pillow...that feels wonderful.  Usually down or whatever you think feels best is best.  Your lower chin needs to be supported whatever which way it can during sleep.  Know that you're young enough that if you fix it now, all will be well.  Most people don't have wisdom teeth...so try not to stress.  If you feel suicidal, it's likely from the nasal airway being compressed.  Could be the airway behind the jaws.  Stop Mewing and try to get some help from an orthodontist.  Also, know that you are loved and that there are many problems that many people have which are all different and unique and troubling.  You are a shooting star!  You are giving hope to the rest of us through you and your survival!  Please be sure to get plenty of sleep each night.  The connection of facial development and mental health is primarily through sleep.  Even with a perfectly developed set of jaws, without adequate rest...the best of us can get mental health problems.  Oh...and take fish oil from Nordic Naturals to protect your brain...until this all gets sorted out.  You'll be okay.  🙂  Exercise (especially outdoors weather permitting without overdoing) can help.  Talk with your doctors on all this.  Not one myself!

Update:  Please keep us posted!

ReplyQuote
Posted : 30/08/2019 1:07 am
dopafacker
Eminent Member

@darkindigo

Thnks bro, this is my original acc, this is my side profile

ReplyQuote
Posted : 30/08/2019 2:23 pm
dopafacker
Eminent Member

@oatmeal

This is my original acc bro,  from gray from yt.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 30/08/2019 2:32 pm
darkindigo
Reputable Member

Check vitamin D levels.

Chew gum with the back teeth.

Possibly get an appliance like Schwartz or overnight one that has obstruction between back molars...but not front molars.

Check for tongue tie.

Have a visit with a very busy (not slow or easy to get into) oral and maxillofacial surgeon to get an opinion.  It doesn't mean that you have to do anything...but it can be very helpful to put in perspective.  🙂

ReplyQuote
Posted : 31/08/2019 12:40 am