DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION
This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website are not engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. Do not use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. Do not begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision.
Am I mewing wrong? 17yrold
I have a huge unevenness in my jaw where my right chin is bigger my left
- I have never been to an orthodontist
- I have been mewing for a good half-year and I have seen some results but it may be because of my weight loss
- I have crooked front teeth on my lower jaw but perfect straight teeth in my upper
- I also have 3 visible molars on my right lower jaw and 2 visible molars on my left lower jaw
- The other left molar is covered
- I assume the huge unevenness of my jaw is because of my crooked teeth, but what I want to know is if mewing going to fix this?
And should I change the way I mew to account for my imbalance or mew normally?
BTW, I heard that it may be an imbalance of stiffness of my neck muscle that had an effect on my tongue posture and my overall posture because I had noticed I had stiffer right neck muscle than my left
Nobody can tell you if you are doing it correctly.
The tongue should press with equal force to all sides even if you have got facial asymmetries.