Share:

NOTICE:

DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website are not engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. Do not use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. Do not begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision.

Would MSE help me develop my maxilla?  

RSS
Ezcanor

I’m Jo and I’m 22 years old and before getting into this topic I really just want to give a background on my orthodontist treatment. 
Well like anybody I had to get braces cause I needed to but before getting braces I needed to extract teeth. As a kid, I thought this was wrong cause I never had problems with my teeth and now the orthodontist was saying I had extra teeth and the can’t start my treatment cause they won’t be any space. Idk which teeth they took but I can assume this is a standard procedure.

When my braces were removed they only focused on giving me straight teeth which gave me a narrow smile. Now my bottom teeth are crooked most likely because of my nail-biting habit which I don’t do anymore and my smile is narrow.

I have some breathing problems, it was worse when I got into highs school I felt out of breath so I used my mouth to gasp for air. I still have it but generally speaking, I use my nose to breath. But now that I am 22 I noticed my face hasn’t grown right. I’m planning on doing MSE expansion my upper palate but before that, I want to get second thoughts on other treatments. I will attach images of myself, I’m very self-conscious of my face so take it easy on me.

Link to Post with images: 

https://the-great-work.org/community/case-discussions/should-i-do-mse/#post-25965

Posted : 06/11/2019 3:57 pm
Share:

Face Development

Please Login or Register