fbpx
Notifications
Clear all

NOTICE:

DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website are not engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. Do not use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. Do not begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision.

Help! Damage on soft palate

klestom
(@klestom)

Hi!

I have been practicing mewing so and so for about 4 months. Yesterday I for the first time got the back of my tounge up on the soft palate in a suction hold. I could feel the burning sensation on my tounge and palate, so I thought that I finally had found the tounge strength to do hard mewing correctly. It felt like a lot of force and I did this for about 1-2 hours.

Today when I woke up my soft palate looked very damaged. Almost like a bleeding had occured. The area is now very sore and hurts when the tounge touches it. 

My question is: Is this something unusual, dangerous, wrong, or can this happen in the beginning (and if so how will I go on mewing since the area hurts alot now)?

Thanks in advance!

DSC 0704
Topic starter Posted : 12/12/2019 2:01 am
gewgerg
(@gewgerg)
10+ Forum Posts

don't hard mew

ReplyQuote
Posted : 12/01/2020 8:35 pm
EddieMoney
(@eddiemoney)
500+ Forum Posts