Notifications
Clear all

NOTICE:

DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website are not engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. Do not use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. Do not begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision.

why do indians have such good jaws?  

RSS
JeanMacDougall
Eminent Member

the have very defined jaw lines and a lot of forwards growth. and im talking indians from india. every time i see one im amazed by the skull development. i think it comes down to ghee, and other quality animal foods during pregnancy, squatting and sleeping on the floor. the usually have very good posture. i knew this one indian girl with forwards growth so insane people said she looked like a dog. she had horrible neck posture. i think its because she switched to sleeping in beds when she came here. indians also eat with their hands, which makes it easier to regulate how much food you take in at once.

Posted : 09/07/2019 7:41 am
6MAXIMUS3

All of them aren't  like that. 

Its same with other countries. 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 09/07/2019 11:11 am

Indians figured out a lot and didn't lose it all like Westerners - breathing, how to sit correctly, posture... I think these contribute to all the forward-grown faces. 

I had a beautiful, superbly poised Indian girlfriend who I informed about mewing. Of course, her response was that her tongue already sits there naturally, and that her father would hit her with a rod if he ever saw her posture waning. LOL. Oh how jealous I am now...

ReplyQuote
Posted : 09/07/2019 2:09 pm
J3tze liked
EddieMoney
Reputable Member

Maybe in India. Lots of IT geeks in the states have nerd neck and forward head posture. Same with the engineers. 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 09/07/2019 2:27 pm
bundfalke
Trusted Member

I noticed that generally people from 3rd world/poor countries seem to have very good jaws.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 09/07/2019 6:30 pm
EddieMoney
Reputable Member
Posted by: bundfalke

I noticed that generally people from 3rd world/poor countries seem to have very good jaws.

Not always, but the closer to living off the land people are, the better their development. Technology has made people weak.

Even in the States, people who live in the country have better facial development than city people. 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 11/07/2019 4:17 pm
sparkyyy

I don't think they do

ReplyQuote
Posted : 12/07/2019 10:37 pm
bergamot

Personally I have never seen an Indian with a good jaw. However all of the Indians I encounter are computer science students. And there are practically 0 computer science students of any ethnic background with good posture or facial bone structure

ReplyQuote
Posted : 18/07/2019 2:13 pm
thomasthane

I have some Indian colleagues and we go to the gym together. Their posture is so poor and lower back is so weak they can't even lower the bar below their knees without rounding their back. But, guess, that's connected to their computer science background too. I don't think that there are genes involved. 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 19/07/2019 2:06 am
WickedFinger

You should see Indians who chew gutka and supari, you'll be amazed

ReplyQuote
Posted : 21/07/2019 11:15 am