Notifications
Clear all

NOTICE:

DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website are not engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. Do not use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. Do not begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision.

Why are my eyes like this?

Sceriff
Eminent Member

My face was ruined by my bad childhood habits:

I sucked my thumb, incorrect posture of the tongue and body, Chewing badly because of the tongue tie.

In my teens I wore braces with headdresses that didn't solve anything.

I find myself at 25 with a deep bite, an asymmetrical face, and especially sunken eyes. 

But why they are so sunken? I'm also very skinny, but my eyes are too strange 🤔

Topic starter Posted : 21/02/2020 9:16 am
max iller
Eminent Member

the shape of your eyes is quite sharp (imo looks good) and while there is some asymmetry it's nothing out of the ordinary. That general shape of your sharp eyelids is genetic, however the areas above and below your eyelashes being like that is probably bone related, with more robust bony prominence around your eyes you'd get more of a typically attractive eye area.

These are the bones surrounding your eye that would affect the areas you think look strange.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 21/02/2020 9:06 pm
Sceriff liked
Sceriff
Eminent Member

@maxiller

Thank you for the answer, I'd like to have it from other users too In any case, the strange thing is that my eye shape is good, there is no sclerale show and my forehead is prominent, but I have this gap between the fixed eyelid and the eyes which I can not explain. It seems that it does not have enough fat in that area, or the eyes are not supported enough by maxilla and therefore appear so tired? 

•  

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 22/02/2020 4:22 pm