Notifications
Clear all

NOTICE:

DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website are not engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. Do not use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. Do not begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision.

Why am i burping with nose breathing?

Hamiddkhnn
  • Over 8 months ago i started propee tongue posture and propee swallowing but now just after a month ago i started having frequently burping but i only get this gas when i breath my nose how i got to know is when i had flu the burping was almost gone and my nose was blocked and i would breath with my mouth idk what causing swallowing of air idk if its swallowing or nose breathing with proper tongue position.
Topic starter Posted : 08/03/2019 11:47 am
Freddie
Eminent Member

I got the same thing I feel the air going through my throat or mouth and it burns I have gases and blurping too. Its impacting my mental state a lot. Its like mouth breathing but with the mouth closed as trying to get proper oral posture, horrible. 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 08/03/2019 3:17 pm
Freddie
Eminent Member

Anyone got a solution, advices ? 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 08/03/2019 9:02 pm
Hamiddkhnn

Are you experiencing such issues only after starting mewing?

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 09/03/2019 5:32 am
ShaktiOm
Trusted Member

@freddie @hamiddkhnn  It's hard to imagine belching being caused by nose breathing. I thought it was caused by swallowing air, which is a problem I have faced while learning a proper mew push swallow. One thing that has helped me, is after I have "pitched" the saliva passed by tongue and towards the back of my throat, I really make sure to push the back of my tongue up when swallowing. This seems to prevent any air from going down.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 09/03/2019 2:00 pm