Notifications
Clear all

NOTICE:

DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website are not engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. Do not use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. Do not begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision.

Where to find before-and-after photos of people who chewed mastic or Falim gum?  

RSS
JTDolan

I see many photos showing mewing results, but not many showing the results of chewing gum every day. I would expect chewing gum to produce more noticeable results, but maybe I'm wrong. 

Anybody know of any pics that have been posted here showing results? 

Posted : 25/04/2020 2:02 pm
Progress
Member Moderator

This was a year of chewing from what I remember:

ReplyQuote
Posted : 25/04/2020 4:51 pm
Elwynn
Estimable Member

@progress

His head is rotated downwards in the first picture, obscuring the jawline, whereas in the second picture he's keeping his head up. I could achieve a similar effect through a combination of camera angle and flexing my masseters, even though at rest, my jawline is round. I'm not saying that he didn't achieve some progress, but it's just impossible to tell from these photos.

24 years old

ReplyQuote
Posted : 25/04/2020 6:12 pm
Progress
Member Moderator

@elwynn There is some lens distortion and angle mismatch present, yes.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 25/04/2020 7:55 pm
Thomas22
Trusted Member

Wow.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 25/04/2020 10:22 pm
Azrael
Estimable Member
Posted by: @progress

Also worth noting that the two photos are horizontally inverted. The birthmark near the end of the eyebrow is in the right in the before and in left in the after.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 25/04/2020 10:34 pm
Elwynn liked
Progress
Member Moderator
Posted by: @azrael

Also worth noting that the two photos are horizontally inverted. The birthmark near the end of the eyebrow is in the right in the before and in left in the after.

Good catch.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 26/04/2020 7:13 am
auxiliary
Estimable Member

This was a year of chewing from what I remember:

Look like chin-implants to me...

ReplyQuote
Posted : 28/04/2020 1:48 am