Share:

NOTICE:

DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website are not engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. Do not use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. Do not begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision.

Where to find AGGA/MSE?  

RSS
saleebomak

Ive been on this forum researching as much as I could for almost the past 2 months and I just finally decided to make an account to ask my first question.

I wanted to know where I could find any orthodontists near me who use the AGGA or MSE appliances. If I told my current orthodontist about these appliances, could he apply one of them into my treatment? 

Im in Pennsylvania so I’m just looking for the nearest place where I could get one of these.

Posted : 25/06/2019 10:51 pm
Roflcopters
Trusted Member

Just type: AGGA or MSE practioners America.

It should come up with some results. 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 12/07/2019 3:16 pm
Share:

As you undergo correction in the near future, please consider keeping records for your own sake and for others. Pictures of dental impressions, scans, medical reports reports can be very helpful even with all personally identifying information blocked out.

Your input could help many, many people

Face Development

Please Login or Register