Forum

Please Note: The Users of this site are not engaged in rendering professional advice or services to the individual reader. The ideas, procedures, and suggestions contained within this work are not intended as a substitute for examination by your medical practitioner.

When teeths cant contact on one side of the mouth  

RSS
LucaM
(@lucam)

Hi i got this issue when mewing, that theets cant contact on the one side of the mouth.

This is due to a lateral mandible deviation, and i think the deviation itself is a compense.

So when i bite in my usual occlussion all teeths Will contact, when i mew the mandible Will actually move back to the goood central position allowing me to put my tounge better in posture, still got a tight Space but the tounge is kinda upthere that way and feels natural, but i Will Loose the teeth contact on the deviated side.

To get a Better idea i attached a picture.

Do you Think the theets Will eventually fall in place or should i push with my tounge? But still if i did and eventually got the underteeths outwards i dont know if the teeths actually Will recover The Missing height?

What do you Think?

This topic was modified 1 week  ago by LucaM
ReplyQuote
Posted : 15/09/2018 5:04 am
Share:

As you undergo correction in the near future, please consider keeping records for your own sake and for others. Pictures of dental impressions, scans, medical reports reports can be very helpful even with all personally identifying information blocked out.

Your input could help many, many people

Face Development

Working

Please Login or Register