Notifications
Clear all

NOTICE:

DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website are not engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. Do not use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. Do not begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision.

What should I do

Freddie
Eminent Member

I dont feel any pressure on my skull will raising the back of my tongue, I dont know if im mewing right I dont see any changes (except degradation) unlike I did several weeks ago when I was only puting the tip forward and up. I dont know what to do.. When I smile widen and swallow I hear a « gulp » is that good ? Or im just swallowing in the wrong way too ? I also have broken retainers (half taken off) on my upper teeth which makes one of my front teeth going down. Should I take off all the retainers (its a full time retainers) to get better result.. I dont know im just in a really bad mood right now and In need of help

Topic starter Posted : 06/03/2019 10:17 pm