Notifications
Clear all

NOTICE:

DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website are not engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. Do not use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. Do not begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision.

What should I do? need serious help, I have so much potential  

RSS
futurechad

I'm 22, and I don't remember myself as a mouth breather but I always had a bad jaw.
When I mew, and bring my jaw forwards, my face looks amazing but my bite doesn't align anymore, I found out that my teeth are going inwards to cover up my bad jaw, and if i bring my jaw to it's "normal" position, i can't have a "normal bite". What should I do while mewing? braces? surgery? palate expander?

Reference photos - I took these 5 seconds apart, so you can see I have an amazing potential.

You can also see my mouth is huge but my teeth are really narrow, and my smile is horrible, so much space between cheeks and teeth, and also when I mew hard, my tounge slips out of my teeth, like it can't find anymore place.

Posted : 19/06/2019 5:44 am
Fknasymetries
Eminent Member

it completly changes how your face looks indeed, but it is the case of pretty much everyone here xD

When i look at your jaws, i am pretty sure you have airway issues right? If that is the case, you might be a good candidate for the MSE, it will considerably widen your palate and combined with a facemask you could probably protract your maxilla forward enough to allow your mandible to sit there naturally, i can't judge properly from this photo and even if i could it doesn't matter.

You should consult a MSE practitioner and see what he can do for you. Not every of them use facemask on their patients so be carefull and try to get a second opinion. Oh and one last thing, don't tell the doctor "i want a MSE to become a chad" or something like that, always bring out medical complaints. I believe that you should first fix your health problems and then, if you are still not happy with your facial aesthetic consider implants, fillers and all that stuff.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 19/06/2019 11:34 am
futurechad

Thanks for the comment man!

No I don't have any airway issues, I snore sometimes but I pretty much breath normally, so I don't know about the MSE thing

ReplyQuote
Posted : 19/06/2019 12:37 pm
FixingMyFace

@futurechad I have a similar situation to yours, however with some asymmetry as well. I put a gif of me moving my jaw in my thread if you want to look, it looks just like what you're doing. https://the-great-work.org/community/case-discussions/how-to-fix-my-maxillary-cant-19m-pics/#post-20685

darkindigo had some really great advice which might be beneficial to you as well. I've been really busy lately, but am still working on finding orthodontists in my area that practice DNA appliances. The results I've seen seem like it would be really good for me, and of course I will take progress pics if I can find and start treatment.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 19/06/2019 5:13 pm
Fred
 Fred
Estimable Member

Start saving up for Facelift Dentistry, boyo. 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 19/06/2019 8:40 pm
bundfalke
Trusted Member

This is madness dude. You are not supposed to jut your lower jaw forward like that.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 20/06/2019 6:27 pm
GreekGodBrody
Trusted Member

Lool, you're not supposed to extend your lower jaw forward like that. Potential, my [Rude Language will not be tolerated].
I can too fraud my jawline to look model-tier

ReplyQuote
Posted : 21/06/2019 2:26 am
Fred
 Fred
Estimable Member

Jutting your jaw out wears out the temporomandibular joint, or TMJ for short.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 21/06/2019 7:52 am