Share:

NOTICE:

DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website are not engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. Do not use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. Do not begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision.

[Closed] What is the trick in this.. pchiological black magic? Why the hell are there videos like this? I don't want hallucinations and this is scary.  

RSS
Kolibri
(@kolibri)

https://youtu.be/x-C4Rtu_k7A

I don't dare trying it cuz it sounds terrifying and it seems like I'm the only one who feels this way xD

At first it was fine but listening to it loudly with earbuds in the dark...

Pls tell me this is silly.

Posted : 15/04/2019 6:22 am
Kyte
 Kyte
(@kyte)
Eminent Member

Hi,

Because placebo is powerful in people's mind.

Of course it's silly.

There are videos like this that are even supposed to change eye color

This post was modified 3 days ago 2 times by Kyte
Posted : 15/04/2019 6:36 am
Kolibri liked
Kolibri
(@kolibri)

I trust ppl too much. It's just sad the video creators laugh on this. (It's like, some ppl argue with flat earthers pointlessly to feel themselves clever/useful.) I can't believe people are so bored/helpless to post these kind of stuff hunting fools for money, wasting time. Someone commented we can heal our body with the frequency of life, and that they do similar experiments and it works blah blah blah.....

It's so easy to fall for, it's cruel, even if it would only be 1 month of my life. Any christian could be decieved, even tho I know smartas§ christians.

Mew taped his face ready to be judged, sacrificed his job with clear evidences.

This post was modified 3 days ago by Kolibri
Posted : 15/04/2019 8:29 am
Kyte
 Kyte
(@kyte)
Eminent Member

There is nothing wrong in trusting people.

The important thing is being  able or intelligent enough to realize when it is time to stop giving them credit. whether it is immediately or after a while

This post was modified 3 days ago by Kyte
Posted : 15/04/2019 11:29 am
JeanMacDougall
(@jeanmacdougall)
Posted by: Kolibri

https://youtu.be/x-C4Rtu_k7A

I don't dare trying it cuz it sounds terrifying and it seems like I'm the only one who feels this way xD

At first it was fine but listening to it loudly with earbuds in the dark...

Pls tell me this is silly.

can we get a rant/bullsh1t/meme category on this forum so i dont have to look through incredibly pointless posts like this one? thanks.

Posted : 15/04/2019 8:05 pm
Kolibri
(@kolibri)

1 minute to realize you don't care.

I just wanted to see what you think because it kind of annoyed me. Or do you selectively talk to people and if your best friend starts talking BS/doesn't think the same way as you, ok bye see you later? This is not an ambulance forum at all, why are you so grumpy, pls explain.

Something like that would be fun tho.

I guess you wanted to tag moderator, so it doesn't seem like insulting. I hope you wanted to.

So @admin make it even more cringey.

This post was modified 3 days ago by Kolibri
Posted : 16/04/2019 12:48 am
Share:

As you undergo correction in the near future, please consider keeping records for your own sake and for others. Pictures of dental impressions, scans, medical reports reports can be very helpful even with all personally identifying information blocked out.

Your input could help many, many people

Face Development

Working

Please Login or Register