Notifications
Clear all

NOTICE:

DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website are not engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. Do not use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. Do not begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision.

What is the right device to straighten teeth?  

RSS
Sceriff
Eminent Member

I'm sick of having these teeth, they're ruining my life as well as my face.

As you can see, having the incisive edge on board, the molars do not touch. When I bite on the molars, I have a deep bite.

I don't think with mewing I can solve the problem, so what device do you recommend? 

Posted : 15/02/2020 4:02 pm
Sergio-OMS
Eminent Member
Posted by: @scerif

I'm sick of having these teeth, they're ruining my life as well as my face.

As you can see, having the incisive edge on board, the molars do not touch. When I bite on the molars, I have a deep bite.

I don't think with mewing I can solve the problem, so what device do you recommend? 

I am afraid if you want to change that you are going to need orthognathic surgery combined with orthodontics.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 16/02/2020 4:00 am
Sceriff
Eminent Member

@sergio-oms

I don't understand how surgery can solve my problem. For those who wanted to, I could share my pics. 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 16/02/2020 4:29 am