Notifications
Clear all

NOTICE:

DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website are not engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. Do not use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. Do not begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision.

What is the proper posture to use when looking on your phone while sitting down or looking on your PC?

2 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
DavidK
(@davidk)
Topic starter

Anyone know how my posture is suppose to look like? I’m not sure if its correct when I sit up straight as it never lasts and I go back to my old posture, are you suppose to stay that upright when sitting on a chair and looking at your monitor or while looking on your phone? I tend to lean back when I go to my old posture as it feels more comfortable but when I end up with forward head

Posted : 11/02/2022 9:23 am
Mewem143
(@mewem143)

@dawurkz I prefer to do the opposite, make the screen a little lower, so that I am basically semi  chin tucking to look straight at the screen.

Posted : 17/02/2022 11:14 am

THE GREAT WORK