Notifications
Clear all

NOTICE:

DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website are not engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. Do not use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. Do not begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision.

What happened to Jamo/Neveragain?  

RSS
LACHRIS

Is anyone in contact with him?

Posted : 13/02/2020 10:14 pm
max iller
Eminent Member

The guy disappeared a while ago, his name's Jamo, never again i think is a statement. Implying he's gone.

Here's some rare Jamo I found when I went diving for info on his case a while back, incase some havent seen it:

If you went looking I'm sure you could find a steam account or something If you wanna contact him yourself 😉

ReplyQuote
Posted : 14/02/2020 1:50 am
Sailor87
Eminent Member

Very motivating stuff. I can now start to get what he is talking about. This mewing stuff is quite a journey. One would think it is pretty simple to just put the tongue on the palate, but damn its takes alot of practice. And one moment you think you got it, the next moment you realize you didnt get it at all. The thing im struggling with now is the night time, but I think he is right that you have to get a freakishly strong tongue and apply conscious pressure all day, in order to get the night posture right. I look forward to the morning where I wake up sore in the palate! Thanks for posting this. 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 14/02/2020 8:30 pm
Greensmoothies
Estimable Member

I wonder if his diastema ever resolved. Over the span of the nearly 8 years I've been mewing, my diastema has come and gone, but in the past 2 years it has remained and not fixed itself again, which isn't ideal because I've gotten to the point where my IMW can't seemingly increase anymore. Makes me wonder if it will ever resolve again.

Remember this pain... and let it activate you.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 15/02/2020 1:39 am
EddieMoney
Reputable Member
Posted by: @greensmoothies

I wonder if his diastema ever resolved. Over the span of the nearly 8 years I've been mewing, my diastema has come and gone, but in the past 2 years it has remained and not fixed itself again, which isn't ideal because I've gotten to the point where my IMW can't seemingly increase anymore. Makes me wonder if it will ever resolve again.

Do you push forward or sideways? Or do you suction down? Or all/none of the above?

ReplyQuote
Posted : 16/02/2020 5:35 pm
Greensmoothies
Estimable Member
Posted by: @eddiemoney
Posted by: @greensmoothies

Do you push forward or sideways? Or do you suction down? Or all/none of the above?

Yes all the above.

Remember this pain... and let it activate you.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 16/02/2020 6:21 pm