Notifications
Clear all

NOTICE:

DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website are not engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. Do not use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. Do not begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision.

What do you think is happening here  

RSS
ladida

I need advice. Or, I want to know what would you recommend and why. For a few months after learning about it, I face pulled. I used by thumbs to pull on my palate and I used the knuckles of my hands to pull my jaw forward, sometimes pulling on each side of my jaw at a time. ( I have a retruded and downwards grown maxilla). One night I was doing this routine on the right side of my jaw. I was pulling very hard and I did feel it move forward. My right temple pulsed a bit afterwards and I stopped for fear. I don't want to say I dislocated something but I did move it. It's not such a huge difference, but it it's noticeable. My right side is slimmer on my lower third, there is not so much of a dip in my right temple (I assumed it may have to do with the sphenoid opening up?, but I could be totally wrong), my masseter muscle does not feel as prominent on my right side than the left. 

I stopped facepulling for fear that I could be hurting myself and because my right eye looked smaller after that event? I dont know why this happened. Is not something very drastic, but I can see it in pictures. Any idea as to why this may have happened?

Also, I've been hard mewing for a couple of weeks now. I try as hard as I can and I definitely feel something in the back of my head.

It's like a burn on the muscles and like a pulling feeling from the top of my head downwards.  I *think* this is a good indication. But, when I hard mew I definitely feel this more on the right side of the neck than my left. I feel some sort of expansion, not sure if from muscles or actual bone, but. It all feels stronger on the right side of my face.

What do you think? Should I continue facepulling on the left side of my jaw until the assymetry is leveled out?

I like all the changes except this one:my  eyes are already rather small (I used to have more prominent and deep set eyes, but I believe they've changed because of bad ortho) and I moving my jaw resulted in my right eye a bit smaller. I can definitely see something in pictures.

Any idea as to why my right eye
is smaller? Is there like a c
between distance of the jaw and
eye prominence? I dont think I
made my face longer, but who
knows
Posted : 14/11/2019 8:32 pm
ladida

The left is the after

ReplyQuote
Posted : 24/11/2019 10:36 pm