Notifications
Clear all

NOTICE:

DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website are not engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. Do not use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. Do not begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision.

What do you think about the ALF and its possible ability to split the midpalatal suture?  

RSS
AmiMM

Hello. This is my first post. 

I'm wondering what you guys here think about the ALF and if you think or know of it being possible for it to be able to split the midpalatal suture gradually (while the suture heals itself over time gradually in a very gentle process). This is what James Bronson told me when I met him and asked him some questions briefly. I asked him if this takes a long long time, and he said no. 

Posted : 16/06/2019 2:42 am
Abdulrahman
Reputable Member

I don't know who is this guy, but I know ALF was not made to open the suture. Its main role is to apply a very gentle force and cause the alveolar bone to remodel. If you want to know more you can ask a lady who trains orthodontists to use it on:

https://www.alternativeorthodontics.com/

my story: http://www.aljabri.com/blog/my-story/

ReplyQuote
Posted : 16/06/2019 4:15 am
Fknasymetries
Eminent Member
Posted by: AmiMM

Hello. This is my first post. 

I'm wondering what you guys here think about the ALF and if you think or know of it being possible for it to be able to split the midpalatal suture gradually (while the suture heals itself over time gradually in a very gentle process). This is what James Bronson told me when I met him and asked him some questions briefly. I asked him if this takes a long long time, and he said no. 

Alf is mostly usefull combined with cranial ostheopathy to treat that sh*t known as cranial sidebend but same goes for other cranial strains.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 16/06/2019 6:55 pm
AmiMM

James Bronson is a leading practitioner of the ALF and leads the ALF Institute in America. 

I will try to contact him and ask him more about his thoughts on the suture but he said his evidence is that he's been doing it for years lol. 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 17/06/2019 12:45 pm