Notifications
Clear all

NOTICE:

DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website are not engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. Do not use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. Do not begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision.

[Solved] Weird skull  

RSS
vitas

My skull is very weird looking, it has a high cranial vault and I am wondering if Neuro-Cranial Restructuring can do anything for it. Will it make it normal looking? None of my parents have this, so it’s not genetic, I have really bad APT and hyperlordosis so I think that this could be a problem for it. 
also, when this is corrected, will my ears get lower?

Posted : 26/10/2020 12:32 pm
chiefkeefsosa
Eminent Member

Whats good bro. Yes its not genetic.  It was caused by years of bad posture, particularly forward head posture, that's why you occiput has a weird shape. Correct your posture and it should get betters, but it will take years.

The guy on the right's occiput changed shape, to compensate for the head being too far forward. Basically his bad posture caused the incorrect forces to be put on his skull, which messed him up. If you go out in public, everyone's skull has damage like this.

His head will look better when he corrects his posture but obviously physical changes will take time. NCR is not the solution, posture is.

This user has been banned from forum participation

ReplyQuote
Posted : 26/10/2020 2:05 pm
vitas liked
vitas

@chiefkeefsosa Thank you for your response. NCR does correct posture, dramatically, it changes the sphenoid bone which moves everything back into place, because the skull is connected to the spine. I agree with you on that I should change my posture without NCR as well, but NCR will produce the most changes I think. My skull is asymmetrical on both sides as well, it is a nightmare. Parts of my skull look like a literal dome or circle, it is ridiculous.

This is what I want:

Do you notice how Gandy's frontal view of the skull is square? Well mine looks like a pointy spike or triangle. Just to make sure, are you sure that all of these can be fixed?

Also, another thing to add (edit), I thought that in brachycephalic skulls, a higher cranial vault is more common. I don't know if this is a deformity, or if I was just born with it. Look at this link: https://looksmax.me/threads/brachycephaly-expections-vs-reality.172374/

ReplyQuote
Posted : 26/10/2020 3:04 pm
chiefkeefsosa
Eminent Member

@vitas to be honest I know nothing about NCR. I just know what caused your problems, and do the opposite of what causes it should fix it. I just looked up NCR before and after, and the people really look the same. 

With the pics, your saying you look like the guy on the left, but you want to get to the guy on the right?  

ReplyQuote
Posted : 26/10/2020 3:10 pm
auxiliary
Estimable Member
Posted by: @vitas

My skull is very weird looking, it has a high cranial vault and I am wondering if Neuro-Cranial Restructuring can do anything for it. Will it make it normal looking? None of my parents have this, so it’s not genetic, I have really bad APT and hyperlordosis so I think that this could be a problem for it. 
also, when this is corrected, will my ears get lower?

Your head looks normal, your posture is bad, to me it seems like you're just looking downward with forward-head posture.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 26/10/2020 3:10 pm
vitas

@chiefkeefsosa I am saying I want to look like both of them.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 26/10/2020 3:18 pm
chiefkeefsosa
Eminent Member

you have to post uncensored pics so we can diagnose you. Otherwise we cant do anything

ReplyQuote
Posted : 26/10/2020 3:24 pm
vitas

@chiefkeefsosa how do my ears and face play a part in this? Can't you kind of see the outline of what my face is like?

ReplyQuote
Posted : 26/10/2020 3:34 pm