Notifications
Clear all

NOTICE:

DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website are not engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. Do not use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. Do not begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision.

Us mewers should consider all carnivore diets  

RSS
Rockyp33
Reputable Member

Recently carnivore diets have become pretty popular even Jordan Peterson just finished a year of doing it and said his health is great and all of his health problem pretty much dissipated this was backed up with some blood tests. Anyways this diet seems optimal not only for health but for making the most progress with mewing. for mewing chewing hard foods constantly will speed up progress by a lot and it mimics the harder diets of our ancestors much much more. plus well use our tongue a lot more this was which will help as well

Posted : 02/05/2019 12:49 am
GreekGodBrody
Trusted Member

I have been on a Carnivore diet for 5 weeks already, and I agree with you. You got a lot to chew when eating fatty cuts of meat, beef especially.
It's also highly abundant in all the B vitamins, A, K, which are important for growth.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 02/05/2019 2:10 am
EddieMoney
Reputable Member

Doesn't have to be just meat. Lots of uncooked vegetables are hard to chew on just the same. There is also no proof that all of our ancestors were carnivores. If I see people today with optimal facial development it isn't guaranteed that all they eat is meat, anyway.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 02/05/2019 8:20 am
Timbertiger
Eminent Member

I'm sure it helps but I really don't think diet is the main driver of good facial development. Anecdotal, I know, but at least 2 girls I know have been vegetarian their whole lives and have perfect facial development. They mostly eat crap though. it's not uncooked hard vegetables they're mainly eating. What they have in common is perfect posture and I'm sure, perfect tongue posture.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 02/05/2019 10:39 am
James
Eminent Member

I have been on the carnivore diet for over a year, and it completely turned my health around. I was seriously disabled prior to going carnivore (long story).

Carnivore healed my tooth sensitivity (which I had developed due to vitamin lozenges containing citric acid, along with banana shakes).

I would recommend that carnivores consume fish. I got Vitamin D deficiency last winter and I think it slowed down my AGGA progress a little. I wasn't eating fish at the time, but I am now, and my AGGA growth sped up. I also do sunbathing when I can. (Note: I don't think Vitamin D deficiency was more likely on a carnivore diet than on a mixed diet. I suspect that I've had Vitamin D deficiency every winter, and I only figured it out last winter because I finally got it tested.)

Meat is beneficial for chewing, but another advantage is that you don't have to chew it if you have a problem with chewing (like teeth sensitivity, or you just got a frenectomy). You can swallow meat and then your stomach with liquify it. The Inuit were known for wolfing down food.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 02/05/2019 2:01 pm
darkindigo
Reputable Member

Yes - but K2 is only is grass-fed beef. Better if pasture raised.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 02/05/2019 2:57 pm
darkindigo
Reputable Member

Vit D is in Invisalign’s new patent that is supposed to help against root absorbtion. 🙂 Hey!!! Maybe get outside!!!??? Amazing concept.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 02/05/2019 2:58 pm
darkindigo
Reputable Member

Hard or soft... who cares? It’s about how much pressure it puts on the palate when eating. I can eat 3 heads of steamed cauliflower or 1 small steak for the same calories. The use of the tongue is great for both, but the steak is more likely to give TMD.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 02/05/2019 3:00 pm
darkindigo
Reputable Member

Plus... where you chew matters. If you have a close bite, chewing in th back ain’t going to fix your problems. Chewing anteriorly things like fruits and stuff may!

ReplyQuote
Posted : 02/05/2019 3:02 pm
darkindigo
Reputable Member

How to eat a steak: https://images.app.goo.gl/74Dnk9nyrCcUisCs6 canines and central incisors - not cut up and delivered to back molars.

I would have picked one of the more rudimentary photos, but they showed raw meat (MRSA anyone?) and let’s be somewhat practical about holding a big slab of meat. Maybe in private. LOL

ReplyQuote
Posted : 02/05/2019 3:09 pm
darkindigo
Reputable Member

Who needs AGGA when you have big slabs of meat you can tear off in private?

ReplyQuote
Posted : 02/05/2019 3:11 pm
darkindigo
Reputable Member

Artichokes anyone? That’s a forward growth food.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 02/05/2019 3:12 pm
darkindigo
Reputable Member

@timbertiger they probably got air and sun. Posture is more an affect of airway than airway an affect of posture. Genetics, too...and maybe a lot of artichokes! 🙂 Fruit is a very good forward growth food. Just about any kind is tended to be eaten in the forward part of the mouth. Likely a subconscious development to where the tongue tastes sweet more (on the tip).

ReplyQuote
Posted : 02/05/2019 3:15 pm
Timbertiger
Eminent Member

@darkindigo posture is also the effect of self esteem. I never had issues breathing but I did have poor self esteem throughout my childhood and that expressed itself in my posture. BTW, why can't you say what you want to say in one comment rather than thrity?

ReplyQuote
Posted : 02/05/2019 6:56 pm
Kyte and elevee liked
elevee
Trusted Member

It's too bad to say "Should" about things that are heavily influenced by economics. It's like saying one "should" have a certain elective surgical procedure. Eating a carnivorous diet is expensive, and probably not possible for people with a moderate income who support a family.

Beside, of all those folks Weston Price photographed with perfect teeth, relatively few of them had carnivorous diets--the Arctic ones, basically. Carnivory is pretty strongly influenced by how far from the equator you are. There certainly were people from tropical regions with plant based diets who had great facial form.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 03/05/2019 11:31 am
Jawanomics
Eminent Member

Whatever happened to a balanced diet?

Meat, dairy, veg, rice, fruit, nuts.

Too much all or nothing in diets at the moment.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 03/05/2019 12:05 pm
darkindigo
Reputable Member

@timbertiger Interesting observation about self-esteem... That does make some sense. As for why the posts are in a ton... the website is having problems right now and Edit is broken. Hopefully this will be resolved soon. 🙂

ReplyQuote
Posted : 05/05/2019 3:27 am
Parks

thats havoc on your gut bacteria.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 03/07/2019 9:39 pm
GreekGodBrody
Trusted Member
Posted by: Parks

ReplyQuote
Posted : 04/07/2019 6:54 am
GreekGodBrody
Trusted Member

It's been over 100 days now (> 3 months) since I've been Carnivore. Had a long adaptation, but I think greater things are on the horizon). Getting a high fat intake is critical to have great energy levels and mental well-being.

It's supposedly great for your teeth health, since you're not consuming any sugar at all anymore, and not eroding your tooth enamel.

It also puts you in the habit of daily chewing, you really get do chew a lot and practice your swallowing.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 04/07/2019 6:57 am
Parks
Posted by: GreekGodBrody
Posted by: Parks

[Rude Language or Insults are not tolerated] m8. im assuming thats a good thing? or am i reading it reverse?

ReplyQuote
Posted : 04/07/2019 3:42 pm
GreekGodBrody
Trusted Member

@Parks: You read it right. It's supposedly great news.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 05/07/2019 10:09 am
Roflcopters
Trusted Member

Your gut bacteria over a long period of time on a carnivore diet will go down as much as it did on a vegan diet. Thing is, on carnivore diets when you hit a certain low it gets dangerous. It's literally a cancer enabler due to the HGH secretion gut bacteria when you hit certain lows. Your intestines need fiber. 

Humans are not carnivores what the actual [Rude Language or Insults are not tolerated] are you thinking. 

The great change people experience is placebo, energy level stabilization, weight loss due to the inefficiency your body has converting protein to ATP and the fact most of you change from a bad American standard diet to something that's a lot cleaner. 

As for chewing.. Cereals, most fruit, veggies will give more of a workout than any piece of cooked salted meat you can eat. 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 05/07/2019 10:43 pm