Notifications
Clear all

NOTICE:

DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website are not engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. Do not use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. Do not begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision.

Update  

RSS
TGW
 TGW
TGW Admin Admin

https://the-great-work.org/fractal-form-and-intelligence/

Not completed

I have tens and tens of articles that are written sciptures but unpublished; The capacity for inner healing within us is infinite. It is tapping into the infinite. 

This I know

You drink water, it becomes your body. You eat food, it becomes your body. There is an unfathomable intelligence within you that is doing this, it turns what gets put into your mouth into... This. You. Reading. This.

Can this be manifested to such an extent that it shows up on MRI scans as massive changes in the bone? 

One of us will do it, I'm sure

Anyways, here's as far as I got with my 50th+ attempt at writing an article. It's incomplete, but that's fitting.

Your feedback is so, so, so welcome

Posted : 24/10/2019 9:48 pm
Silberman

Interesting. Have you also considered an update about your palate expansion progress?

ReplyQuote
Posted : 26/10/2019 4:33 am