Share:

NOTICE:

DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website are not engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. Do not use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. Do not begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision.

UK/Ireland practitioners of implant/bone anchored expnsion methods  

RSS
GMmaxilla

Implant/bone anchored maxillary expansion such as MSE seems to be one of the most promising methods available yet there is no comprehensive list of practitioners in the British Isles. If other forum members are aware of dentists/orthodontists who provide such a treatment please reply.

I hope this thread can act as a resource to help patients in the UK and nearby get the treatment they need.

This topic was modified 1 week ago by GMmaxilla
Posted : 11/09/2019 4:56 am
Roflcopters
Trusted Member

Contact dr won moon on Facebook. He will tell you if there is uk practioners and if not where to find them.

I doubt there isnt tbh.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 11/09/2019 8:00 am
GMmaxilla

I have. While several have attended his lectures he does not keep track of them.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 11/09/2019 4:07 pm
Share:

As you undergo correction in the near future, please consider keeping records for your own sake and for others. Pictures of dental impressions, scans, medical reports reports can be very helpful even with all personally identifying information blocked out.

Your input could help many, many people

Face Development

Please Login or Register