Notifications
Clear all

NOTICE:

DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website are not engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. Do not use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. Do not begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision.

Tongue Pain

Achilles1
Trusted Member

I've been mewing for about 2 months and have seen modest results (mostly muscular). However, my tongue is constantly shredded. Since I started, I have practiced intermittent fasting by chewing mastic gum for 1-4 hours a day and following it up with eating one meal of steak or ribs, since they are synonymous with a hunter's diet. I even bite into the bones and extract the marrow, as it contains vital minerals and provides for a great jaw workout. It's going swimmingly, but I fear i am developing my musculature faster than my bones will provide. Looking forward to posting pics in 10 months. Any suggestions?

Topic starter Posted : 31/05/2018 1:05 am
Couda
Eminent Member

The tongue should ideally not touch the teeth because that will tilt the teeth.
Press upwards with the tongue so that the sides press against the gum and move teeth in position and not rotation.

2 hours of chewing mastic gum is enough.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 31/05/2018 8:06 am