fbpx
Notifications
Clear all

NOTICE:

DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website are not engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. Do not use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. Do not begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision.

Tips for class III malocclusion

dupreeh

I see almost everyone has a class II bite which seems to be more popular than class III. I have a mild case and was wondering if i should do anything different besides correct oral posture

Topic starter Posted : 20/11/2018 10:37 am
NeverGiveup

It seems to work very well only with tongue posture and maybe palate expander for class III malocclusion.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 20/11/2018 2:27 pm
dupreeh

my palate is 40 mm which i believe is wide enough? Besides i can't find any palate expanders in where i live. I wanna go for orthodontic treatment but they'll recess my lower jaw further back which i certainly don't want. I just want my 30 teeth (wisdoms not erupted in upper jaw yet) to be in perfect bite naturally, literally all i want; dont care about aesthetics at all. 

On a side note i must add as a kid i used to get frequent colds which i'm sure was the cause of low tongue posture for me. I was breast-fed for 2.5 years, we also have very tough foods in here so if malocclusion isnt genetic then for sure my frequent cold's as a kid are the reason i have class 3 malocclusion today. Fortunately my lips almost always were sealed and i've been a nasal breather for my whole life

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 23/11/2018 9:43 am