Forum

NOTICE:

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website are not engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. Do not use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. Do not begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision.

[Closed] Thoughts: Autistic kid with perfect bone structure chewing  

RSS
rex
 rex
(@rex)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qVC7WAZhNlE

What I find about this autistic man is interesting. Somehow he has perfect bone structure while mouth breathing while drool is coming out of his mouth. But what he does a lot though is chew. Could chewing be the answer?

Whats your thoughts?

(some photos of him)

https://imgur.com/a/Fu81IUg

This topic was modified 4 days ago 2 times by rex
Posted : 06/12/2018 6:36 pm
Fred
 Fred
(@fred)
Trusted Member

In that video you provided to us it has shown him chewing that item, but it's not like he chews it for most of his duration. That video is also great because, he had a square chin and he chews with his mouth open, proof that OMC works. I believe he's a nasal breather, there's a kid in my school with a noticeably recessed chin and his jaw is SHARP, but also more obtuse and small. This man must have been up to something with correct oral posture. In the pictures you provided it showed him with his lips slightly apart and closed, so I'll take my chances on that he's a nasal breather and model. Good post Rex.

Posted : 06/12/2018 8:49 pm
EddieMoney
(@eddiemoney)
Reputable Member

Autism = higher prenatal T thus robust bones

Posted : 06/12/2018 11:05 pm
Fred
 Fred
(@fred)
Trusted Member

Oh my God how could I forget? Those with autism and down syndrome have been exposed by a lot of pre-natal testosterone.

Posted : 06/12/2018 11:09 pm
Greensmoothies
(@greensmoothies)
Estimable Member

My husband's face is built like this but he doesn't have autism. My guess is the young man pictured was breast fed in to toddlerhood like my husband was. Looking at my husband's beautiful face is a big part of my drive to continue breastfeeding my daughter who is turning 3 in April next year. It's not easy but very rewarding.

Posted : 07/12/2018 4:33 pm
AlphaMinus
(@alphaminus)
Eminent Member

He's definitely a great looking guy, but what is it about that video which makes you think he's a mouth breather? I didn't see any evidence. 

In general though, it's been found that autistic people have certain facial characteristics. These include wide set eyes, a broad upper face and a short midface.  They also tend to have a shorter philtrum than average, although that does not appear to be the case with this guy. 

Posted : 07/12/2018 6:28 pm
Slinky
(@slinky)
Eminent Member

Breastfeeding doesn't give you bone structure like this, probably has to do with that thing he is chewing

Posted : 07/12/2018 9:48 pm
Fred
 Fred
(@fred)
Trusted Member

@greensmoothies That's amazing of you to do. But do you not think that's to long to breastfeed a child? It can cause some problems.

This post was modified 3 days ago by Fred
Posted : 07/12/2018 10:01 pm
Greensmoothies
(@greensmoothies)
Estimable Member
Posted by: Fred

@greensmoothies That's amazing of you to do. But do you not think that's to long to breastfeed a child? It can cause some problems.

Such as...?

Posted : 07/12/2018 11:10 pm
Fred
 Fred
(@fred)
Trusted Member

https://www.babygaga.com/12-dangers-of-breastfeeding-for-too-long-most-moms-dont-know-about/

The problems listed on that article are physical and psychological, check with somebody that has a medical degree that knows things about breast feeding...unlike me. Once again it is great that you breastfed your child which has probably given her proper oral development. But too long is too long. Thank you for reading.

Posted : 07/12/2018 11:59 pm
Greensmoothies
(@greensmoothies)
Estimable Member

https://www.babygaga.com/12-dangers-of-breastfeeding-for-too-long-most-moms-dont-know-about/

The problems listed on that article are physical and psychological, check with somebody that has a medical degree that knows things about breast feeding...unlike me. Once again it is great that you breastfed your child which has probably given her proper oral development. But too long is too long. Thank you for reading.

JFL "Too long is too long" well thanks, tips.

Posted : 08/12/2018 1:53 am
Fred
 Fred
(@fred)
Trusted Member

Sorry for taking a while, but here are some tips. First, you must gradually stop the number of sessions or how long the duration of the session is. Second, (I should've put this first) but what I was describing first, was weaning, the process in which your child moves from breast feeding onto a diet suitable for an adult or for someone a little older. Talk to somebody that has knowledge on the topic of weaning.

Posted : 08/12/2018 1:04 pm
Greensmoothies
(@greensmoothies)
Estimable Member

Sorry for taking a while, but here are some tips. First, you must gradually stop the number of sessions or how long the duration of the session is. Second, (I should've put this first) but what I was describing first, was weaning, the process in which your child moves from breast feeding onto a diet suitable for an adult or for someone a little older. Talk to somebody that has knowledge on the topic of weaning.

Aren't you a teenager? The article is wrong because I've seen children given a bottle from day one and their moms do and experience those supposed dangers. Personality influences these outcomes more.

Why are you instructing me on weaning? Here's a tip, tips, stick to topics you have knowledge of.

Posted : 08/12/2018 2:08 pm
Fred
 Fred
(@fred)
Trusted Member

Yes, but if a teen told you same thing as an adult, who are you more likely to believe? Isn't using a bottle from day 1 mimicking breastfeeding? The bottle has a part that's called the "nipple" which is shaped like a nipple and the baby is getting warm milk. By the way, my response to you was solicited, so don't be sassy with me. You could've been polite and respectively decline what I had to say. 

Posted : 08/12/2018 4:08 pm
Greensmoothies
(@greensmoothies)
Estimable Member

Yes, but if a teen told you same thing as an adult, who are you more likely to believe? Isn't using a bottle from day 1 mimicking breastfeeding? The bottle has a part that's called the "nipple" which is shaped like a nipple and the baby is getting warm milk. By the way, my response to you was solicited, so don't be sassy with me. You could've been polite and respectively decline what I had to say. 

No, it's a substitute, a bottle nipple behaves differently in the mouth, applies forces in different ways and delivers a different product. But I get it now, even though you're a teenager and thus inexperienced in life, you're not as ignorant as you're attempting to portray. You're simply using this opportunity to put me down by telling me I'm making bad decisions as a mom, and the "don't be sassy with me" response to this. You just get a thrill from being a woman-hating keyboard warrior.

This post was modified 2 days ago by Greensmoothies
Posted : 08/12/2018 5:05 pm
Fred
 Fred
(@fred)
Trusted Member

I'm not a woman-hater. I'm not a keyboard warrior, I don't spend my days on social media defending or attacking people. I'm all for moms' that breastfeed and it was just the idea breastfeeding a near three-year-old was confusing to think about. And finally, do whatever the hell you want with your child, I was just trying to generate a response from you, so I can learn more about how a child reacts to that.

Posted : 08/12/2018 5:27 pm
Progress
(@progress)
Member Moderator

Temporarily locked due to unproductive discussion.

Posted : 08/12/2018 5:40 pm bugs liked
Share:

As you undergo correction in the near future, please consider keeping records for your own sake and for others. Pictures of dental impressions, scans, medical reports reports can be very helpful even with all personally identifying information blocked out.

Your input could help many, many people

Face Development

Working

Please Login or Register