Notifications
Clear all

NOTICE:

DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website are not engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. Do not use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. Do not begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision.

Think I Had A Slight Success (Expansion)  

RSS
johndoe1225

Hey everyone

I'm 28, and I've been mewing for some months (not sure if I did it right in the beginning though so whatever).  So before, I noticed when I swallowed, that it would put pressure against some of my back BOTTOM teeth, and I had to really fight to wiggle and contort my tongue as best as I can to fit on the upper palate.  I even noticed a few bottom teeth getting sore from swallowing.  So recently I noticed that that doesn't happen anymore, and I have more space in my upper palate to fit my tongue in.  I keep looking in the mirror and I don't think my teeth are like tilting out or anything so I'm assuming this is some very slight expansion which is great.  I still have to wiggle and almost cup my tongue to fit in my upper palate but it's not as hard as it used to be.  I have some problems too but I'll save that for a separate thread.

Also is it possible that I might have a big tongue or something?

Thanks!

Posted : 31/08/2019 7:29 pm
sinned
Estimable Member

We've all got big tongue's relative to our maxilla, unless you have good development. I reckon that if your tongue is above 55 mm wide then it's "big".

ReplyQuote
Posted : 01/09/2019 7:07 am
johndoe1225

@sinned

Yeah if I really relax it and let it kind of float up to the top it almost fits completely.  If I try to force it it presses against my teeth a lot more than usual.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 01/09/2019 9:04 pm