fbpx
Notifications
Clear all

NOTICE:

DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website are not engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. Do not use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. Do not begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision.

Theeth erupting and inrupting

Meowxilla
Trusted Member

I have questions about teeth. As i know that if you let theet not be in contact they erupt. By same logic can you push back theeth inside with clenching or chewing.

I know clenching is bad. Just want to know if it's possible to push theeth back. Does that happen when you chew?

Topic starter Posted : 10/01/2021 4:15 pm
krollic
Reputable Member

No, chewing will not do that. Chewing, if anything helps stimulate your teeth to erupt and align. As the tooth erupts, the cavity behind it fills up with bony matter.

Maybe if you were clenching all the time they might be forced back into the jaws? 

you got an extra h in teeth there btw mate lol

ReplyQuote
Posted : 10/01/2021 5:01 pm
auxiliary liked
Meowxilla
Trusted Member

@krollic

My grammar sucks and vocabulary too...

I was thinking about video i saw here

https://youtu.be/cOJQkL6ltS 0" target="true">Best Face Foward Treament

He got appliance which allowed his molars to errupt so that mandible moves down and foward. Better description is provided in video , i don't have enough focus atm to present it clearly. 

So i was woundering if it's possible to push teeth if we chew on them constantly...

No reverse mechanism seems weird. But that's nature. 

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 11/01/2021 5:11 am