Forum

NOTICE:

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website are not engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. Do not use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. Do not begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision.

The Posterior Third + Blocking of Airway  

RSS
adcr
 adcr
(@adcr)

Ive had some issues with bringing that posterior third up. Only today have I really started to push it up so it effects my airway, beforehand I had only been keeping some proper tongue posture with tongue tip at n spot for about a week now. Here are the side effects I’ve experienced:

1.) Burning sensation in throat close to back third, similar to that of when you have a sore throat 

2.) Airway is completely blocked. I inhale deeply, push that back third up until I feel the uncomfortable burning sensation, and then wait for a while and then exhale when I have to breath, and this gets rid of the burning feeling but also gets rid of my contact of the palate with back third of the tongue.

3.) Weird noises in mouth at times when I bring back third up. Not cracking or anything bad but gross swallowing noises and such.

Are these side effects normal? Will I ever be able to breath normally while at the same time bringing that back third up to experience the uncomfortable sensation that tells me the back third is up? Lmk guys, thanks in advance

This topic was modified 2 days ago 3 times by adcr
ReplyQuote
Posted : 08/12/2018 7:41 pm
adcr
 adcr
(@adcr)

Bump

ReplyQuote
Posted : 10/12/2018 9:42 am
adcr
 adcr
(@adcr)

Bump

ReplyQuote
Posted : 10/12/2018 9:42 am
Share:

As you undergo correction in the near future, please consider keeping records for your own sake and for others. Pictures of dental impressions, scans, medical reports reports can be very helpful even with all personally identifying information blocked out.

Your input could help many, many people

Face Development

Working

Please Login or Register