Notifications
Clear all

NOTICE:

DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website are not engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. Do not use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. Do not begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision.

Teeth tilt inward instead of outward

Pajomas

I've noticed my teeth tilt inward slightly. Mostly just my incisors but it annoys me because from the side view it looks off. How would I go about tilting my teeth outwards more? I've heard the ideal tilt is when the incisors are parallel with your forehead. 

Topic starter Posted : 16/03/2020 6:28 pm
EddieMoney
Reputable Member
Posted by: @pajomas

I've noticed my teeth tilt inward slightly. Mostly just my incisors but it annoys me because from the side view it looks off. How would I go about tilting my teeth outwards more? I've heard the ideal tilt is when the incisors are parallel with your forehead. 

Parallel with the forehead? Where did you get this info?

As your palate expands your incisors can slowly minimize their retrocline. It depends what device you use or how your tongue sits in the palate.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 16/03/2020 6:52 pm
auxiliary
Reputable Member

I think the proper teeth position is outward on the upper teeth and inward on the lower teeth, it all depends on your chewing pattern.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 22/03/2020 9:39 pm
LACHRIS

Do  you suck on your teeth?

ReplyQuote
Posted : 27/03/2020 1:11 am