Notifications
Clear all

NOTICE:

DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website are not engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. Do not use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. Do not begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision.

Teeth clench when i close my mouth

5 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
sebastian
(@sebastian)
Topic starter

As said in title my teeth clench whenever i try to close my mouth. It feels like theres constant pressure going into my skull and jaw, and i have no idea how to stop it. I wake up with pain in my jaw everyday, and this has only started ever since i began mewing.

Posted : 23/07/2020 4:02 pm
Sergio-OMS
(@sergio-oms)

Posted by: @sebastian

As said in title my teeth clench whenever i try to close my mouth. It feels like theres constant pressure going into my skull and jaw, and i have no idea how to stop it. I wake up with pain in my jaw everyday, and this has only started ever since i began mewing.

Then stop “mewing”

Posted : 23/07/2020 5:06 pm
sebastian
(@sebastian)
Topic starter

@sergio-oms I can’t stop it, because whenever i swallow it ends up in the mewing position again and all the pressure returns.

Posted : 23/07/2020 5:47 pm
Sergio-OMS
(@sergio-oms)

It looks to me that you have too much tension in your muscles, especially in the lateral pterygoid muscles.

it would be great if too could have treatment by a Physiotherapist you get them relaxed. 

if not, search for some videos on how to self-massage and relax these muscles.

Posted : 23/07/2020 6:08 pm
sebastian
(@sebastian)
Topic starter

Posted by: @sergio-oms

It looks to me that you have too much tension in your muscles, especially in the lateral pterygoid muscles.

it would be great if too could have treatment by a Physiotherapist you get them relaxed. 

if not, search for some videos on how to self-massage and relax these muscles.

I’ve looked it more and what you’re saying is probably the case, since my relaxing position with my jaw is by my bottom incisors pushing against the front incisors.

Posted : 24/07/2020 7:16 pm

THE GREAT WORK