Notifications
Clear all

NOTICE:

DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website are not engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. Do not use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. Do not begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision.

swallowing food while chewing it

slipnkot666

its is bad? Since im a kid, i swallow abit of food even im chewing the mosh of food, its is bad to swallow food if you are chewing? If i chew without swallowing foods. i dont enjoy my food.

Topic starter Posted : 04/01/2020 10:32 pm
Topic Tags
Kyte
 Kyte
Estimable Member

Have you ever told that you eat very fast? 

I used to do that too... As a main rule, the more you chew the better It is

Eat slowly and you will feel better because It helps digestion

ReplyQuote
Posted : 05/01/2020 3:48 am
max iller
Eminent Member

Yes, I have had this problem too. I would eat an turn my mouth into a conveyor belt, food goes in - back down the molars getting half chewed then swallowed haphazardly all while im adding to the factory as i go along.

It's much more satisfying eating mouthful at a time and swallowing the whole bolus in one though. You also get to enjoy more flavour with less food. Learning to take it slow eating isnt easy but it's worth it. It also gives your body more time to decide when its full.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 05/01/2020 3:15 pm
slipnkot666

@maxiller

what you do about it? do you stop?

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 10/01/2020 12:18 am