Notifications
Clear all

NOTICE:

DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website are not engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. Do not use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. Do not begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision.

Starting to feel pressure around my nasal area

Robbie343
Trusted Member

So I’m 5 months into mewing. In recent weeks I’ve been concentrating on pushing forward on the incisive papilla and I’m beginning to feel pressure around my nasal area. I’m basically pushing in the opposite direction of how my CFD has progressed. 

Has anyone felt this feeling? Good or bad sign? 

Topic starter Posted : 05/03/2020 6:58 pm
tunglet liked
Azrael
Estimable Member

I too started pushing forward instead of upwards recently and have felt crackles and pops but not from the nasal area. More like the back of my skull and ears, and I would like to know what this means as well.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 06/03/2020 12:05 am
LACHRIS

@azrael

You’re pushing up and forward, or just forward? Where is most of your pressure coming from? 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 07/03/2020 12:18 am
Azrael
Estimable Member
Posted by: @lachris

@azrael

You’re pushing up and forward, or just forward? Where is most of your pressure coming from? 

More forward. My posterior third is pushing more up, however. Can't use that to push forward. My front third is pushing mainly forward.

I take progress pics every two weeks so I can adjust things and see what's working and what's not.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 07/03/2020 12:44 am
LACHRIS liked
tunglet
Posted by: @robbie343

So I’m 5 months into mewing. In recent weeks I’ve been concentrating on pushing forward on the incisive papilla and I’m beginning to feel pressure around my nasal area. I’m basically pushing in the opposite direction of how my CFD has progressed. 

Has anyone felt this feeling? Good or bad sign? 

I've been starting to feel that too, I'm getting close to a year in but I wasn't doing it correctly before. Sinuses sometimes crack and feel like they open up and I can breathe easier, then they kinda close up again. Waiting for them to just stay open one day. I also get the pops/loosening in my ears sometimes. Feels good. 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 27/03/2020 5:58 am