Notifications
Clear all

NOTICE:

DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website are not engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. Do not use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. Do not begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision.

STARECTA METHOD and CLUSTER HEADACHES  

RSS
Remy
 Remy

Hello ! Since 5 years I'm studying anatomy and bio-mecanic. Recently I focus on the bone structure especially of the face. I'm from france (sorry for my english).

I d like to discuss about the STARECTA method, in order to treat asymetries and cluster headaches.

On my case, The main goal is to relief my cluster headache condition that I carry since my chilhood. By treating facial asymetry : The lower jaw is slightly positionned too much toward the left and it results with muscles imbalances and all the nervous complex in the left zone is affected and give me back those famous and severe headaches, each time on the same side.

So now the first step, according to all the doctors, neurologists, surgeons, radiologists, me and many others is to treat my imbalance. Nice ! But all the fat [Rude Language will not be tolerated] othodontists i've seen (3 differents) told me that i was too old to begin a non surgical treatment ! And I'm 22 !

Well, 2 year ago I discovered MEWING and from that I never stoped learning about orthotropic and bone structure. Then, 2 weeks ago I discovered the STARECTA method targeted to treat asymetry of skull and posture. I started with an alternative first (Sorry Moreno) : The New Age "6DS" teeth protector. Then, maybe in several months; if everything is ok and i see result, I will buy the device on their website.

I started 3 days ago and i can feel acute pain in the molars (precisely in the peridontal ligament). I think it's perfectly normal and will disapear in few days... But I'm worried... 

I'm asking you if you have ever felt similar pain and if some of you have already tried the device, give me a feed back of your experience, sharing is really important in my case ! 

Thanks a lot ! 

Remy 

Posted : 06/12/2020 3:47 am