NOTICE:

DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website are not engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. Do not use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. Do not begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision.

So many of you have been mewing a long time  

RSS
PolHolmes

So like the title says, many of you have been on this fourm for years it seems, practicing mewing and all that it comes with, posture, swallowing correctly etc. Surely by this stage many of you have made quite noticeable changes? I've been browsing quite a bit and have only seen a couple of people showing any results. What is the reason for this? There are some of you on this fourm for over 2 years now, surely you have substantial growth?

Or if I've missed the post about results/progress photos could someone please link.

I could only find three, Jamo, 'Progress' and Achilles. 

Posted : 17/05/2019 1:55 pm
Rockyp33
Reputable Member

sadly a lot of make very little progress its still a new field but a lot o fpeople on  here have increased intermolar width and improved breathing and other things mewing takes a long time and i dont think most of us are doing it properly

ReplyQuote
Posted : 19/05/2019 3:18 am
Rockyp33
Reputable Member

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gcI8CvoFxfQ

ReplyQuote
Posted : 19/05/2019 3:18 am