Share:

NOTICE:

DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website are not engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. Do not use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. Do not begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision.

So I’m in invisalign treatment, and my teeth are placed in an unnatural arrangement...should I mew or should I keep my retainers  

RSS
JawShrunk123

So I’m in invisalign treatment, and it expands my upper and lower teeth but it doesn’t it in an unatural fashion, not moving my second molar. 

In addition, they had to do ipr( minor shaving of my teeth) so that they can freely move. 

Im thinking that it’s a bad idea to remover retainers as my teeth will relapse hard, mainly my lower teeth, because they are out in the most unnatural setting. 

But, at the same time, whenever I nasally breathe, my tongue is like tight in my teeth and it doesn’t fit my upper jaw properly.

whst would you guys recommend?

Posted : 01/11/2019 12:51 am
Share:

Face Development

Please Login or Register