Notifications
Clear all

NOTICE:

DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website are not engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. Do not use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. Do not begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision.

Sleeping on the side

ChaddiusIV

I've always slept on my side but ever since i started hard mewing i can feel my whole facial structure moving forwards and especially my cheekbone region. However when i sleep on my side, i feel pain in my cheekbone area and i'm scared if this will prevent my cheekbones from moving forwards in the long run. Should i be concerned, Any tips?

Topic starter Posted : 10/02/2021 6:55 am
guelgz

My orthotropist recommended me to sleep on my side. Especially to prevent open mounth while sleeping. So I guess it's normal to feel that way and side sleeping is a way to go.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 15/03/2021 4:41 pm
Thomas22
Estimable Member

I don't think you have much control over how you sleep. You'll change posture when you fall asleep, and continue to shift through the night.

Stomach sleeping is common for people with apnea. I assume if you cure the apnea, you'd stop sleeping on your stomach.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 16/03/2021 5:21 pm