Notifications
Clear all

NOTICE:

DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website are not engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. Do not use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. Do not begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision.

Skull question very desperate

vitas

this must be a deformed skull. How do I fix this skull shape? Is it caused by APT?

Topic starter Posted : 29/01/2021 8:22 pm
CrimsonChin
Eminent Member

I must have Stevie Wonder vision since I don't notice anything - what do you think is wrong with it? Also, are you manually craning your head that forwards?

ReplyQuote
Posted : 30/01/2021 3:21 am
vitas

@crimsonchin it is the high cranial vault, I want it to be lower. My head looks pointy in the front because of this.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 30/01/2021 3:48 am
CrimsonChin
Eminent Member

@vitas I have no idea if this would fix it or if the issue is even fixable, but if your head posture in that photo is how it always is, fixing it would create different forces on your head, which in theory could help.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 30/01/2021 5:10 pm
vitas liked
Meowxilla
Trusted Member

@crimsonchin

Indeed. He visibly has foward head posture. Altough luckily maxilla is not recessed which is weird in my opinion.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 31/01/2021 3:28 pm
CrimsonChin
Eminent Member

@meowxilla Yeah, there seem to be many exceptions regarding maxilla position. A few days ago I asked my Mom if she has her teeth together at rest or not and she described having to manually line everything up just to "relax" and then she showed off her arch which was a lot more narrow than I thought, which is quite odd because pretty much everyone would agree she's good looking (and at 56 is no doubt among a rare percentage and can't hide anything artificially). Occasionally you'll see pro athletes who have a tough and fairly attractive face, yet somehow have a 4 tooth smile or something that seems to defy logic.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 31/01/2021 4:26 pm
vitas

@crimsonchin

I just want my skull to go from this to that. I want a "box" looking head from the front and sides, like this:

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 31/01/2021 5:56 pm
mr.mewing
Estimable Member
Posted by: @vitas

this must be a deformed skull. How do I fix this skull shape? Is it caused by APT?

I Have this as well a little bit and I have also the same head posture

ReplyQuote
Posted : 01/02/2021 3:25 am
vitas liked
vitas

@mr-mewing is it possible to go from that to Gandy, like the photo I sent in this thread?

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 01/02/2021 9:40 am
mr.mewing
Estimable Member

@vitas you shouldn't compare yourself to the best model in the world man 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 01/02/2021 12:53 pm
vitas

@mr-mewing I can send many examples, I am just talking about the head shape here. Look up “box shaped head hair loss”

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 01/02/2021 1:22 pm
PolHolmes
Eminent Member

Bro, you aren't changing how your skull looks any time soon. If you're so paranoid about your skull, why don't you grow your hair out?

ReplyQuote
Posted : 01/02/2021 1:45 pm
TheBeastPanda
Trusted Member

@crimsonchin is it possible to flatten the occiput and have a skull like this

Short and flat occiput, broad, angular, and wide forehead. And a forehead slope with a prominent brow.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 01/02/2021 4:25 pm
CrimsonChin
Eminent Member

@thebeastpanda Maybe if you use a hammer and don't mind losing a few IQ points. My first post in here emphasized "I don't know" several times, so refer to that.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 02/02/2021 3:14 am
Fluffycutecat
Eminent Member

In theory this could be corrected by the use of applying Mike Mew’s ultrasonic device which he uses on the suture between the maxilla and the zygoma.

Has anyone considered using his ultrasonic device on the sutures on the back and sides of the skull (like the lambdoid suture) so to correct the above skull shape? I don’t think it would be healthy for the brain and could damage the skull, so I don’t recommend it personally, but I think it would be useful to know whether it could work in theory.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 03/02/2021 8:00 pm
vitas liked
vitas

@fluffycutecat can you link some kind of video or article which explains what this does? I feel it would be most of use on the top of my forehead, so when the frontal bone “curves” but I don’t know.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 03/02/2021 8:22 pm
Fluffycutecat
Eminent Member

@vitas

https://the-great-work.org/community/postid/939/

However I wouldn’t recommend it personally.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 03/02/2021 10:24 pm
Fluffycutecat
Eminent Member

I don’t think the parietal bone is the problem, but rather its the bones below it which have rotated, pushing up the back of the skull.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 03/02/2021 10:34 pm
vitas liked
vitas

@fluffycutecat yeah but the thing is that my frontal bone is not connected by sutures so below and above my forehead is the same exact suture, so you can change the shape of it that much, if I bring the back of my skull down, that would theoretically make my forehead more sloped than it already is. 
I want the one on the right, and mine is the left. It is very irritating, it looks like a circle. I actually also have spinal curvature issues as well, APT, all of that.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 03/02/2021 11:09 pm
Fluffycutecat
Eminent Member

@vitas

The bones below the parietal bone have rotated, causing the front part of the skull to descend into the new space, and the back part of the parietal bone to be pushed up. If you can safely rotate back those bones (i’m not sure which ones in your specific case), the frontal bone will push forward and up, and the back of the head will come down again. But I’m not an expert, just my opinion.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 03/02/2021 11:32 pm
vitas liked
vitas

@fluffycutecat but would this make my ears lower set since they are connected to the temporal bones? And when all of the bones on the top of the skull go down, the temporal bones go down.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 03/02/2021 11:56 pm
Fluffycutecat
Eminent Member

I can’t say which way the bones will go for certain. I just tried to come up with an explanation to why your skull is in that shape (and so reversing the movement of the bones may help you). But I don’t know much about how to move bone and what the consequences will be so I can’t comment in detail further, sorry.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 04/02/2021 1:35 am
WickedFinger

Since your head posture/body posture is so terrible. I would advice you to fix it and see where it takes you.

Use this instead of chin tucks :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eAyy-f_eHd8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R7wTb2eFWWE

ReplyQuote
Posted : 07/03/2021 1:04 am
vitas liked