Notifications
Clear all

NOTICE:

DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website are not engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. Do not use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. Do not begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision.

Sign the Petition! Help Mike Mew  

RSS
TGW
 TGW
TGW Admin Admin

Petition by Dr. Mike Mew

https://www.change.org/p/public-health-england-make-good-facial-growth-a-health-priority-through-education-research-treatment-policy

Good facial growth is key to human health, yet there is an epidemic of poor facial growth, leading to crooked teeth, obstructive sleep apnoea, TMJ dysfunction, jaw pain, tinnitus, depression and other health problems that can blight people's lives.

Our campaign aims to make good facial growth a strategic health priority in two ways:

Firstly, through the implementation of an early years education programme on simple techniques that encourage good facial growth.
Secondly, through getting Public Health England to make research, analysis and treatment policy in this area part of their next strategic health plan.

Posted : 29/10/2018 10:12 am
Banknote
Eminent Member

done

A lei do esforço nunca falha

ReplyQuote
Posted : 29/10/2018 10:19 am
TGW
 TGW
TGW Admin Admin
Posted by: darkindigo

Who's behind this?  preventcrookedteeth.com is hosted in UK.  IP/ASN in London/England.

https://whois.domaintools.com/preventcrookedteeth.com

It's Mike Mew. I've spoken to him directly, this is his initiative 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 02/11/2018 7:56 pm
Jawanomics
Eminent Member

If you ger a B and everyone gets an A, your B isn't so great. If you get a B and everyone else gets a D ...your B suddenly looks good.

i understand the thirst for knowledge, but not to share it.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 20/11/2018 7:11 pm

@Jawanomics This is some breakaway civilization, farm the sheeple (of their best women) type thinking.

This is people's health we are talking about, at such a fundamental level. Keeping others' health down so that you can be more aesthetic by comparison is just... do I need to say more? Listen to yourself.

I share the mewing message with anyone in my personal life that wants to listen. It feels good. Stop trying to cling to an "edge" over everyone else. Collaborate. You'll help somebody.

The more you give it away, the more it comes back..

ReplyQuote
Posted : 26/06/2019 6:41 am