Notifications
Clear all

NOTICE:

DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website are not engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. Do not use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. Do not begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision.

Should you feel “air” in the bottom of your mouth when you have a “suction hold”?  

RSS
luckylady

When I just push my tongue to the roof of my mouth, I feel no or very little “air”. In this position, however, my tongue doesn’t completely fit in my palate, and I can feel it pushing against my molars, which causes pain there. However, in what I assume is a suction hold position, I feel “air” in the bottom of my mouth, but my tongue completely fits in my palate and I feel no pain at all. However, when I swallow, my tongue returns to the first position, and I have to drop the tongue to kind of let the “air” out and achieve the suction hold position. Extra information in case it matters: I’m 16, only started mewing about a week ago, and don’t hard mew. I also tried to watch Mike Mew’s video on this but didn’t understand a thing.

Posted : 26/09/2019 2:23 pm