Notifications
Clear all

NOTICE:

DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website are not engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. Do not use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. Do not begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision.

Should I stop?  

RSS
Arpit196

I have been mewing for a year and the shape of my face is changing but I feel like and even get told that my face looked better before mewing. Even I am not sure whether the changes do look good or not. Should I continue to mew? Or stop? Or should I seek medical advice? Also I am never comfortable while mewing and can't get my whole tongue up. I am attaching before and after mewing pictures below.

Before mewing

After 1 year of mewing

Posted : 12/01/2020 4:57 am
Oatmeal
Trusted Member

you're fine

ReplyQuote
Posted : 12/01/2020 8:01 am
ShaktiOm
Trusted Member

I agree, you look fine. Your face has slimmed down a lot, and you have lost weight. You might feel better if you start exercising and put on some muscle mass.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 12/01/2020 9:47 am
Arpit196

@shakti_om

Thank you. But people say that my face has slimmed to much and is not looking healthy, it looks weak and has become shorter. 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 13/01/2020 9:34 am
ShaktiOm
Trusted Member

A slimmer and shorter face are common side effects of mewing, but it looks like your change in appearance has a lot to do with weight loss. Have you lost a lot of weight since you started mewing? If so, are there any reason for this other than mewing? How do you feel? Do you feel healthy? Do you have a lot of energy?

ReplyQuote
Posted : 13/01/2020 3:52 pm