Notifications
Clear all

NOTICE:

DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website are not engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. Do not use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. Do not begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision.

second opinion CCW bimax advancement

mr.mewing
Estimable Member

so I got my second opinion with a jaw surgeon with 20 years of work experience he came to the conclusion to get a little bit expansion of upper arch expansion with a regular block expander he said that a hyrax would be overkill and it would be too much to match the lower jaw( because I need only a few mm of expansion. 

hey saw that my lower was 1cm back and my maxilla was like 4mm back he wants to do a double jaw surgery (CCW bimax advancement)

which sounds pretty good to me and he also said he could replace my removed right incisor with an implant but that would be at my own cost (which was like 1800 euro's..)

and he could also remove my impacted wisdom teeth.

but let me know what you think of it and what are the pro's and cons of aa CCW Bimax?

Topic starter Posted : 20/03/2021 2:07 pm