Notifications
Clear all

NOTICE:

DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website are not engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. Do not use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. Do not begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision.

Rock climbing and its potential facial development benefits  

RSS
Jhooof

Hey guys. Im new here. 

I have been into rock climbing for a while, and with my knowledge of mewing, I kinda noticed that the majority of rock climbers who have been climbing for a while, all seem to have a rather great facial structure with beautiful faces. Makes great sense to me.. When your hanging on a rock, strainging your neck muscles, core and back muscles having to look up, you kinda have to force your tounge to the roof to be able to breathe. It also seems that most rock climbers have rather long and beautiful upper bodies. I guess all the hanging around strengthens the muscles in their most elongated positions ? 

Anyone Care looking into it. I could be wrong.

https://www.pinterest.dk/1234nofap/climbing/

Posted : 07/11/2018 1:29 pm
Bogdar
Eminent Member

It could be like every other sports: the better "built" you are, the better you can become and progress. It's the same thing with basketball, it's not that it makes people grow rather than tall people are better at it.

It could also be some of both of course.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 07/11/2018 1:40 pm