fbpx
Notifications
Clear all

NOTICE:

DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website are not engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. Do not use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. Do not begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision.

Retainers?

notthereyet
(@notthereyet)

Hi. 

I'm 16 and new to this forum and I've been looking up information about tongue posture for a few weeks now. I wore braces in the past and now I'm wearing retainers (essix retainers). 

I'm thinking of ditching the retainers for proper tongue posture, but my teeth relapse very quickly. If I stop using them, I'm sure that in a month or so I will go back to having crooked front teeth. I've been using them only at night for this week, but it hurts a lot when I put them on. 

I can still mantain more or less good tongue posture while wearing them (they cover the front of my palate) but I still don't know what to do. Advice on this would be very welcome. Thanks!

Topic starter Posted : 09/09/2018 9:08 am
keith787
(@keith787)

So did you remove your retainers  and how did it go? I’m wondering because I also wear retainers and I’m afraid of teeth relapse if I take them off to mew. 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 03/10/2018 6:51 pm

THE GREAT WORK

Warning:
Your Cranial Sutures Need To Be open for CranioSacral / Jaw Development!