Notifications
Clear all

NOTICE:

DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website are not engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. Do not use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. Do not begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision.

question for those who got expansion with expanders Did your sleep improve?

mr.mewing
Estimable Member

and with did improve as well?

Topic starter Posted : 27/01/2021 5:08 pm
Thomas22
Estimable Member

I don't snore anymore. And I dream again.

I haven't dreamed since I was a kid.

I'm doing a sleep test in a few weeks and I'll share my numbers when I get them. I suspect my AHI has dropped to zero.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 28/01/2021 2:30 am
TheBeastPanda and TGW liked
toomer
Estimable Member
Posted by: @thomas22

I don't snore anymore. And I dream again.

I haven't dreamed since I was a kid.

I'm doing a sleep test in a few weeks and I'll share my numbers when I get them. I suspect my AHI has dropped to zero.

What was your AHI previously?

ReplyQuote
Posted : 28/01/2021 8:03 am
Thomas22
Estimable Member

ReplyQuote
Posted : 28/01/2021 8:59 am
toomer
Estimable Member

@thomas22 That’s awesome!  If your test comes in below 5, you’ll be the second person I know who went from 26 to cured on Vivos.  So amazing to see them eradicating sleep apnea.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 28/01/2021 9:21 am
Thomas22
Estimable Member
Posted by: @toomer

@thomas22 That’s awesome!  If your test comes in below 5, you’ll be the second person I know who went from 26 to cured on Vivos.  So amazing to see them eradicating sleep apnea.

This is what my airway looked like before treatment.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 28/01/2021 10:41 pm
mr.mewing
Estimable Member

@thomas22

is having no dreams also a sign of bad sleep quality didn't even know that I dream never..

and I'm very interested in your after photo of your airway!

btw old x-ray but my jaw is in the same position

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 30/01/2021 6:14 am
mr.mewing
Estimable Member

@thomas22

also, this is my airway on an x-ray can't say it's good...

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 30/01/2021 6:16 am
Thomas22
Estimable Member

@mr-mewing

I like those scans, you can just see how the bones are too far back. 

No one ever spoke about dreaming when I began treatment, but it was one of the first things I noticed. 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 30/01/2021 10:51 am
mr.mewing
Estimable Member

@thomas22

yeah those scans are great I did btw have had a test if I had sleep apnea, but when the test was done they said it was totally fine don't know what kind of test did you have? I got all kind of wires on my head.

yeah if you have a sleep disorder it's a common thing that you don't dream because you can't get to your REM sleep

but I also don't have this maybe I can't remember them...

also hear are the before and after pictures of my orthodontic work from 4 years ago you can see my face dropped even more after treatment:

https://the-great-work.org/community/case-discussions/so-i-found-my-old-case-orthodontic-pictures-and-x-rays/#post-36982

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 30/01/2021 11:36 am
Thomas22 liked