Notifications
Clear all

NOTICE:

DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website are not engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. Do not use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. Do not begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision.

Pushing up against palate, left side a little movable, right isn't.

Opperkech69

Hey guys,

Today I was pushing against my palate just to see if I could feel anything or if it would be totally stuck. I was pushing with my fingers against it and I could feel it in the back of my jaws. I started pushing harder cause there was literally zero movement and didn't hurt at all and now I can push the right side of my palate a little bit up like a trampoline while my other side is completely stable at it's place. It doesn't hurt at all and I didn't hear any cracking or anything happen. It also doesn't seem to move anything except for the place I put pressure.

Anyone experienced something similar? I suppose the suture has come lose and I can push it a little bit up at that place although I'm not sure.

Topic starter Posted : 17/04/2020 3:59 pm