Notifications
Clear all

NOTICE:

DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website are not engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. Do not use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. Do not begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision.

Problem with chewing  

RSS
Mn1000

I have been chewing falim gum for some weeks now, and I feel that my jaw muscles have become much stronger, so I want to continue. The problem is that it’s causing my cheeks to become bloated for 1-2 days after. I am sure that I chew correctly, not using my cheeks to move the gum around, still it’s impossible not to use the cheeks at all, since they help keep the gum between the teeth. I’ve read a lot but still can’t find a solution to this problem.

Posted : 28/10/2019 4:29 am
Topic Tags
Fred
 Fred
Estimable Member

I had bloating of the cheeks as well. Aren't you supposed to keep it more to the inside rather than the outside? You also must use your tongue to chew too. Do you chew in the premolar range or the back? 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 29/10/2019 10:24 pm